Train accidents
  • IreneGrant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Train accidents

by IreneGrant » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:33 am

How often do you think about accidents on transport ? Sometimes I get excited, especially when I go on a long trip. That's why I like to travel by train, it's safer this way.

kaspomkj
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Train accidents

by kaspomkj » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:24 am

I don't have such a part
    amieewil
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by amieewil » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:25 am

Rare, but it happens
    blakejosh
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by blakejosh » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:27 am

Oh my God, I began to notice more and more often that the torsion increases in a constant order, after you become a witness of any accidents, you start to think about moving on this or that transport, in the middle of this summer, I wanted to visit Europe and I already found a hotel, I bought a ticket, I wanted to go by train, but now, there is a fear that this can happen to me ,it's one thing to be just a witness of such a negative situation and watch everything from the outside, but another when you yourself understand that you can be at this place. I often traveled and one thing I can say for sure, in Germany the most convenient and as for me safe trains, everything is done great it immediately feels as soon as you get on the train. Good luck to all, I hope you will not get into such situations.
    amieewil
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by amieewil » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:24 am

blakejosh wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:27 am Oh my God, I began to notice more and more often that the torsion increases in a constant order, after you become a witness of any accidents, you start to think about moving on this or that transport, in the middle of this summer, I wanted to visit Europe and I already found a hotel, I bought a ticket, I wanted to go by train, but now, there is a fear that this can happen to me ,it's one thing to be just a witness of such a negative situation and watch everything from the outside, but another when you yourself understand that you can be at this place. I often traveled and one thing I can say for sure, in Germany the most convenient and as for me safe trains, everything is done great it immediately feels as soon as you get on the train. Good luck to all, I hope you will not get into such situations.
    Oh, thanks!
    rubyarcox
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by rubyarcox » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:29 pm

I agree, I'm also afraid to fly on airplanes and sail on ships. My wife and I watched a lot of movies about plane crashes and shipwrecks. I prefer to travel more by train because it is easier and cheaper. Recently, I was traveling from Paris to Rome by train. Maybe it would be faster by plane, but I'm afraid for my life. By taking the train, you can save money and see many beautiful places. The main thing is not to miss the train. I go to https://www.dbfahrplanauskunft.net/de/ and look at the schedule so as not to be late. My parents laugh at me for being afraid to fly on airplanes, but I am sure that I will stay alive. Moreover, you can see many beautiful places by riding the train.