Mining crypto

by TomSands » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:59 am

What do you need to mine crypto?

• charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Mining crypto

by charli55 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:17 am

I have two good ASUS graphics cards, they allow me to mine a little bit of cryptocurrency. However, this is not entirely profitable. I'm coming out in a plus, but it takes a huge amount of time
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:21 am

Because of this damn mining, graphics card scripts have become three times more expensive! I am also engaged in trading scripts but I am not going to buy so many video cards
  • NogChurchi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by NogChurchi » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:04 am

Bro, you don't have to buy expensive graphics cards to do this. My brother is engaged in bitcoin mining and he recommended me https://www.moonbitcoins.com/ so I can mine it online.
    I had heard about such services before, but I thought it was a scam, but my brother changed my mind.
    I think that now you should try yourself in mining or just trading not only bitcoins but also other crypts. After all, now the cryptocurrency sphere is flying up and becoming very relevant!
    Yes, because of the people who mine the crypt on their video cards, the prices for these video cards are becoming exorbitant! That was one of the reasons I didn't want to start doing it that way.
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:25 pm

Really good hardware, but it's quite expensive
  • Rezzonto
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Rezzonto » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:33 pm

I have a friend who earns money from mining – he has been doing this for more than five years. But it spends too much electricity. The thing is that he uses video cards to work three times longer than ordinary computers. They wear out. According to my calculations, one video card can work for about one year, and then it needs to be changed. If he can't earn money during this time, it's better to sell them. I'm not engaged in mining. My real interest is reduced to investing in cryptocurrency with Tarjetas de débito criptográficas activas.
  • Grutt
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Grutt » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:46 am

Rezzonto wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:33 pm I have a friend who earns money from mining – he has been doing this for more than five years. But it spends too much electricity. The thing is that he uses video cards to work three times longer than ordinary computers. They wear out. According to my calculations, one video card can work for about one year, and then it needs to be changed. If he can't earn money during this time, it's better to sell them. I'm not engaged in mining. My real interest is reduced to investing in cryptocurrency with Tarjetas de débito criptográficas activas.
    Thanks! I'll try!
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Sun May 21, 2023 10:23 am

If you're curious about diving into the world of crypto mining, there are a few key factors to consider. Mining crypto requires certain essentials to get started. However, if you're also interested in exploring the trading and investment aspect of cryptocurrencies, it's worth looking into reliable trading platform. In this regard, Deribit stands out with an impressive 90% market share, showcasing their dominance in the crypto options market. They offer a wide range of features and options to cater to the needs of traders. So, if you're ready to venture beyond mining and delve into the exciting realm of crypto trading, be sure to explore what Deribit has to offer. Happy mining and trading to all!