New House Build
    serenity007
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: New House Build

by serenity007 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:28 pm

I can help you with the project as well, Just write me a private message, Thanks for doing good things for your parents!

• Rezzonto
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Rezzonto » Thu May 06, 2021 8:34 am

The fact that you are building a house for your mother is lovely! As a child, I dreamed of living with the whole family in one big cottage. You know, like Queen Elizabeth and her family at Buckingham Palace. Now I understand that it would be hard for us to get along under the same roof. But I would still like my parents and my husband's parents to live in the suburbs, in a beautiful quiet place. I know that my husband shares this desire. I'll tell you a secret, my husband and I have already applied to senwood.co.uk to make house designs. I think parents will appreciate such a surprise, and with the help of professionals, we will quickly make it a reality.
  • Fergall
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Fergall » Thu May 13, 2021 4:59 pm

It's just me who have a lot of problems with setting up a gutter?
  • DannyH
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by DannyH » Thu May 13, 2021 6:04 pm

According to current building codes and regulations, installing gutters even before installing the final roofing is advisable. However, I guess that your roof is already covered. In this case, it's best to contact the gutter installing service. Also, before buying a gutter system, you should decide precisely how you will attach the gutters: along the cornice, to the frontal board, or to the first row of the battens. But, unfortunately, a lot of modern manufacturers offer brackets designed for only one type of attachment - to the frontal board.
  • JoeVance
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by JoeVance » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:53 pm

Wow, I hope everything ended up begin well done, and you and your mother are pleased. My recent experience showed me how great it is to build your own home. We recently bought a used house, and we had colossal water damages. Once a week, we had floods, and sometimes even with mold. The only thing that helped us, we're the guys from mold remediation san diego. Discovering mold is a nightmare and stressed me out, but they took care of everything, and now, we don't have any problem. They indeed are professional.
    Faustoryld
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Faustoryld » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:49 am

JoeVance wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:53 pm Wow, I hope everything ended up begin well done, and you and your mother are pleased. My recent experience showed me how great it is to build your own home. We recently bought a used house, and we had colossal water damages. Once a week, we had floods, and sometimes even with mold. The only thing that helped us, we're the guys from mold remediation san diego. Discovering mold is a nightmare and stressed me out, but they took care of everything, and now, we don't have any problem. They indeed are professional.
    And they indeed worked clean and great? Can you tell me more about them, please?
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Jakondama » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:14 pm

Have you finished it?
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:23 pm

The graphics are good, but you need to better manage your space
  • DeirdreGlover
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by DeirdreGlover » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:16 pm

I'm planning to make the house for my parents too. Can you share the detailed plan of your home? I like the graphics, but I need a bit more info. Besides, where will you get the furniture? I can't decide what will be better - handmade ones or bought from brand shops, like hugoandsons.co.uk? I have some carpeting skills, but my furniture is pretty basic. Maybe it won't suit the overall concept. Also, don't listen to guys hating you. I like how you managed space, and the overall design is great. Keep posting your updates here.
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JOgden1987 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 pm

I think your mother will be delighted that she raised such a wonderful son. After all, it's a great blessing for a parent when their child can afford to give them such a gift. I'm sure the inside of the house will be just gorgeous. After all, you're doing it for mom. Also, I think you can still get a lot of help from designer radiators, which can fit almost any style. Only I wonder if it's a gift just for your mom and or for your parents in general?