Gifting flowers to a muslim woman.

by Emad785 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:22 am

She rejected my flower, why is that?

• albielume
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Gifting flowers to a muslim woman.

by albielume » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:02 am

It is hard to say why with the little information I have but probably she did not want the flowers.
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:37 pm

Well, there can be many reasons that the girl did not accept your flowers. Usually, the reason is that she is either married or she has a boyfriend, and therefore she does not want to give you hope. If she accepts your flowers, it means that she gets your courtship. It's very insulting and sad, but it's true. Do not take it personally. This often happens.
    On Valentine's Day, I also wanted to declare my love to a girl. As a result, I bought a beautiful bouquet of flowers and decided to give it to her. She accepted the flowers and said that they were lovely. Only now she refused my courtship.

-- Junior Member --

by JOgden1987 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:19 pm

All because you need to give full bouquets, or a plant that would symbolize your feelings for her. For example, when I go on a date with my girlfriend and we have some kind of holiday, such as the anniversary of our relationship, then I always buy roses in bulk from https://fiftyflowers.com/collections/roses, a unique and large bouquet, which she loves so much. Try to surprise the one you like, so you present yourself in a good way.