Photoshop for beginners
  • IreneGrant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Photoshop for beginners

by IreneGrant » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:10 am

How to master Photoshop quickly and efficiently ? I need to master photoshop, I need help with this. I don't want to do photo editing on a professional level. I need this for my instagram!

• keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Photoshop for beginners

by keilecpod » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:40 am

Dude, try editing in the Photoshop mobile app. It's easy.
  • NogChurchi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by NogChurchi » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:33 am

Try Lightrum in the mobile version.
  • EdinStops
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by EdinStops » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:31 am

Nowadays, for any activity on the Internet, you need to have the skills of photoshop. But I wouldn't say I like messing around with professional photoshop on a computer. It takes a lot of time and effort. I am lucky that many apps allow you to use Photoshop on the phone. I run the page of my beauty salon on Instagram, and for me, editing photos, combining colours, and giving my profile a stylish look is a daily job. I do this job pretty quickly and easily in the Picsart mobile app. In it, with a photo, you can realize any fantasy. Most often, I use retouching and collages.
    Haggstrom
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Haggstrom » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:44 pm

Photoshop is tricky when you start. But as you get used to it, it gets way better. There's tons of easy and simple tutorials on YouTube. Start directly with what you need. In time you'll learn the rest. There's no need to pay a course for example. Those tutorials will serve you well.
  • Zohan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Zohan » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:14 pm

Most beginners will do fine with Photoshop Elements. Advanced and aspiring professionals should pick Lightroom. Only go for Picsart for Mobile and PC if you want to explore all the possibilities in the world of digital art. It will offer you the most advanced editing experience but it comes with a price.