Durable e-cigarette box
  • customdesign
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Durable e-cigarette box

by customdesign » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:53 am

Today, I recommend the boxes of electronic cigarettes to everyone. These products are made of high-quality materials. The body is light and the product is very durable. And we recently have discounts, friends who like e-cigarettes must not miss it.

1.hannya vape mod 230W TC BOX

Details:
    Inspired by the Japanese classic novel A Tale of Genji, the Vapelustion Hannya shows what you truly expect from Japanese traditional culture. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the Vapelustion Hannya reaches a huge 230W output, bringing strong vaping experience. The Vapelustion Hannya MOD has adjustable wattage and constant wattage mode too. The auto tank resistance match will detect the tank and choose a suitable resistance automatically.

2.LOST VAPE thelema dna250c gift box

Details:
    It's featuring the advanced DNA250C Chipset, 1-200W range, and interchangeable battery bays for customization. Constructed from quality zinc-alloy, the THELEMA DNA250C Mod offers a dual high amp 18650 battery bay, perfect for maintaining the 200W ceiling when used throughout the day. With batteries sold separately, the THELEMA DNA250C Box Mod can utilize interchangeable battery chassis pieces to allow for customization of the visually striking exterior. Featuring the advanced DNA250C Chipset, the THELEMA Mod has access to VW, TC, and Bypass Modes, delivering satisfying performance to the user via tailored vapor output.

More details:
    eleaf rim c
    vandy vape pulse v2

TimColeman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Durable e-cigarette box

by TimColeman » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:46 am

If you're a vaper, you probably know a lot of people who have tried e-cigarettes. But, unfortunately, many people are very skeptical about them and wonder if they are helping or hurting their health. In the article below, innokin.com, I want to advise what vapers should and shouldn't do when it comes to vaping and encouraging anyone interested in changing their ways to give it a try. I also have a few products that I would like to share with my fellow vapers as well. I hope you enjoy it!
    Lovala
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Lovala » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:03 am

TimColeman wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:46 am If you're a vaper, you probably know a lot of people who have tried e-cigarettes. But, unfortunately, many people are very skeptical about them and wonder if they are helping or hurting their health. In the article below, innokin.com, I want to advise what vapers should and shouldn't do when it comes to vaping and encouraging anyone interested in changing their ways to give it a try. I also have a few products that I would like to share with my fellow vapers as well. I hope you enjoy it!
    Not a bad choice. Thanks for the tips.
  • saul
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by saul » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:07 pm

Hey! What are you smoking? I am looking for a new vape but idk which one.
  • ystyle
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ystyle » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:57 pm

I've tried the Hannya vape mod 230W TC BOX you mentioned, and it's definitely a solid choice with its high power and cultural design inspiration. However, I recently switched to another mod that I found through nexus vapes, which offered an even better experience for me. It's called the Zenith 300W, also powered by dual 18650 batteries but with a sleeker design and more intuitive user interface, making it super easy to customize my vaping experience. The durability and the lightweight design are on par, but what really made the difference was the precision in temperature control and the longer battery life. I got a great deal on it from nexus vapes, which has a fantastic selection and often runs promotions, making high-quality vaping products more accessible.
    messyspace
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by messyspace » Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:37 pm

What are you smoking?
    I'm an illustrator and graphic designer. Look at my art book about the simulation hypothesis! :mrgreen:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/me ... e-glitches

For more of my projects, visit my website: https://www.messyspace.uk/
  • Marlow
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Marlow » Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:42 pm

I appreciate the recommendations! The Vapelustion Hannya mod sounds intriguing, especially with its 230W output and auto resistance matching, great features for a solid vaping experience.

From my experience, finding a reliable place to buy quality vape products is key. I recently checked out the Dampfi Shop, and they have a great selection of devices. They often have good deals, which makes it easier to explore different options without breaking the bank.