Re: Gaming laptop

by DianaGibson90oXM » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:39 pm

Yes, I think it's easy to find such a laptop
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:40 pm

I don't know, personally, I've been looking for such a laptop for a long time, but I never found it
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:50 pm

In fact, you can find a lot of options, but still a PC for this amount will be more powerful, depending on what you want to buy a laptop for. Because I bought 3 cheap gaming laptops under 400 for myself, as a gift to my friend and my brother. I wanted a laptop, because it is much more convenient and practical. I can take it with me at any time and go to the park to work or go to friends and play some online game. I also like to play solo games, now I'm going through the Witcher 3
    Newant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Newant » Fri May 28, 2021 12:45 am

Great room for work! How much does cost this your setup? I think I will build the future a design like yours. It looks so good. But now, I got an old laptop, which has a problem with the CPU. That problem I resolved very quickly and easily. If someone got the same issue, I would tell you directly. It would help if you bought a laptop stand. I was looking for the best option for two weeks. I found it here https://smartlaptopstands.com/ Now the laptop got better air circulation, and it isn't so hot. I hope I was able to help someone!
    TimColeman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by TimColeman » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:36 pm

I will recommend Dell Vostro 5490 gaming laptop. His price is roughly $700 , but I guess you will find it for approximately $500.
    Incredible Windows 10 experience with added power-user features like Bitlocker disk encryption and Remote Desktop.
    Anyways you might not need the 5490 series. You might consider some other Vostro models. They have a reasonable price and the features are decent. Consider them if you want a cheap but qualitative gaming experience!
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:20 pm

TimColeman wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:36 pm I will recommend Dell Vostro 5490 gaming laptop. His price is roughly $700 , but I guess you will find it for approximately $500.
    Incredible Windows 10 experience with added power-user features like Bitlocker disk encryption and Remote Desktop.
    Anyways you might not need the 5490 series. You might consider some other Vostro models. They have a reasonable price and the features are decent. Consider them if you want a cheap but qualitative gaming experience!
    I have it. One of the best devices that I ever bought!