Basic principles of starting a business
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Basic principles of starting a business

by charli55 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:47 am

What are the basic principles I should know when starting a business and what are the risks of going bankrupt?

AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Basic principles of starting a business

by AbigailMcLeans » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:58 pm

just good management is enough
    JakekeKe9
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by JakekeKe9 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:20 pm

Here are the 10 things you need to do before starting a business from Google: 1. Develop a powerful message
    2. Focus on the customer and fully understand the market
    3. Start small and grow
    4. Understand your own strengths, skills, and time available
    5. Surround yourself with advisors and mentors
    6. Get a mentor
    7. Write a business plan
    8. Know your numbers
    9. Understand there are no entitlements
    10. Have a passion for what you are doing
    I'm also thinking about starting my own business because I don't like my job and I'm not satisfied with my salary. Well, I have long imagined myself driving another car and I should do something to realize my plans. In fact, I've already found a company --that will help me start a business and will do the accounting. I need a few more months to complete the 5 items from this list I mentioned above and I will be ready to start my own business.
  • Bubentruben
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Bubentruben » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:08 pm

Hello. By the way, creating videos helps a lot to increase the time customers spend on the site and even the confidence in the product becomes higher. Well, I don't know why you need a video, but when we created our own, our business gained new momentum. We ordered a full range of video production services. They have a very multidisciplinary team that will have your storyboards for an hour of work. So you can feel free to contact them, I am sure that you will be satisfied with the result of their work.
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:01 pm

There are rules and strategies in order to build a healthy business. Even if you can find answers and tips, not everyone is born to be a businessman. Besides knowing your competitors, building a solid team, working on your products, researching your customers, and attracting them, you need to know how to wisely use your money and class flow. That's a problem that usually affects companies. Still, you can find several good software for cash flow forecast to help you in this domain. But, in general, you can ask for specialized help, that is also a good choice.
    Averyton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Averyton » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:06 am

Cirrety wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:01 pm There are rules and strategies in order to build a healthy business. Even if you can find answers and tips, not everyone is born to be a businessman. Besides knowing your competitors, building a solid team, working on your products, researching your customers, and attracting them, you need to know how to wisely use your money and class flow. That's a problem that usually affects companies. Still, you can find several good software for cash flow forecast to help you in this domain. But, in general, you can ask for specialized help, that is also a good choice.
    I was just searching for similar information. Thanks a lot!
    tracygaug
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by tracygaug » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:29 pm

There are a lot of ups and downs when starting a business, and you never can achieve success without tasting failure. A lot is needed to create a prosperous startup, and you need to have some basic principles before starting this adventure. You have to learn time management and how to have good conversation with your workers or partners. You can learn all of this on the internet for free, and here is a great blog called, where you get suggestions on how a business is started and ruled. So go start creating your own startup.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:48 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Jakondama » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:54 pm

A lot of businesses have emerged lately and especially e-commerce businesses. The best principles of starting a business are honesty and kindness. In my opinion, a business that is providing its customers with great products or services will always be trusted by everyone. You just have to look at big companies like Amazon or ebay crm. They always get things done, and they are praised for that. They also have excellent customer service, which is a beneficial thing for confused or unsatisfied customers. Solving their problems and being kind to them will better the reputation of your business.
  • NewmanOlivia
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by NewmanOlivia » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:49 pm

Case studies and forecasts have long been used instead of crm