Is there such a thing as performance based marketing service
    drudge
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Is there such a thing as performance based marketing ser

by drudge » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:57 am

It exists, but you have to talk them into it, and for that you need to have a really good campagin on your hands.

we will not be silenced! we are just getting started!
  • GadgetFeed
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by GadgetFeed » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:04 am

I think you're getting opposite answers for this reason:

If a firm is running FB ads for you. Their fee might be 15%. They don't run ads, unless the ads have a positive ROI. How much the marketer earns, depends on how many sales they bring you.
    However, you are the one paying for the FB ads that they're running. So it still requires money up front.

There are services that offer deferred payment or affiliate earnings. However, you can't depend on them to make your campaign successful. The best bet is always to have a decent marketing budget for FB ads & email list building before you launch.
  • Helena
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Helena » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:49 pm

Crowdfunding can get very unpredictable, so I'd be surprised if any reputable marketers would work under such terms...
  • p90xsmalls
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by p90xsmalls » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:53 pm

mike420blazed247 wrote:If Tross is doing 100% performance ads, be sure to share your experience about them in the big list here: a-list-of-crowdfunding-marketing-agencies-t11390.html

Did you use them for this? I doubt they are doing zero upfront charges though right?
  • Crowdfund Mind
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Crowdfund Mind » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:17 am

I would be weary of any agency offering something like this.
  • eloisecrowdfunds
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by eloisecrowdfunds » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:36 am

Crowdfund Mind wrote:I would be weary of any agency offering something like this.

Yes it's probably a waste of time, just some desperate person trying to build their resume.
    Velstadt
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Is there such a thing as performance based marketing service

by Velstadt » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:30 am

Thank you for sharing!
    Newant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Newant » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:28 pm

Starting your own company looks to be a fantastic idea. However, I believe you should look for a digital marketing business with experience in these related fields. I used to have a little group that I wanted to grow. So I started looking for the best option for me. I gradually learned more about this subject, but nothing about locating a business. My friends then helped me with my inquiry. They suggested uaateam a company that specialized in PPC management, email marketing and social media. I have more free time now that I'm working with them.
    TimColeman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by TimColeman » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:40 am

Look, I understand your desire not to hire a digital marketing company to help you run the campaign because of the potential high spendings, but trust me, I've done that before, not once and not twice, and it was absolutely worth hiring them. If you wonder why, that's because they're professional and they know what they're doing, plus it saves a lot of your time. For instance, the digital marketing company I worked with was https://nerve-agency.com/, and they even guaranteed that they would return the money if there aren't positive outcomes. Luckily, it wasn't the case. So, you might want to rethink whether you wanna do it yourself or hire somebody to do it for you! Anyways, good luck!
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:36 pm

TimColeman wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:40 am Look, I understand your desire not to hire a digital marketing company to help you run the campaign because of the potential high spendings, but trust me, I've done that before, not once and not twice, and it was absolutely worth hiring them. If you wonder why, that's because they're professional and they know what they're doing, plus it saves a lot of your time. For instance, the digital marketing company I worked with was https://nerve-agency.com/, and they even guaranteed that they would return the money if there aren't positive outcomes. Luckily, it wasn't the case. So, you might want to rethink whether you wanna do it yourself or hire somebody to do it for you! Anyways, good luck!
    Absolutely agree with you! That's exactly what I did as well!