Another Domain Name and SEO
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Another Domain Name and SEO

by LeslieBShaw » Fri May 28, 2021 10:28 am

So, all of the domain name "talk" lately has me thinking I want to change my website/domain name to something that will come up in searches better.

Here are they available names. What are your opinions? (aaaa is representing my city name)
    aaaa-childcare.com
    aaaadaycare.com
    aaaahomechildcare.co
    I prefer the term childcare over daycare. However, if I use childcare am I missing out on people who search for daycare or would they both show up?
    Also, I have learned on here that it is better to buy your domain name. Does that mean paying the yearly fee through someone like Go Daddy or does it mean something different. Sorry, all of this is so new for me.

Martinkatan
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Another Domain Name and SEO

by Martinkatan » Fri May 28, 2021 11:49 am

What company SEO did you try?
    AndsonClyn
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by AndsonClyn » Fri May 28, 2021 11:51 am

I think the aaaahomechildcare.co sounds bad
    JackJoseph
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by JackJoseph » Fri May 28, 2021 11:53 am

Personally, I like the second option, as it sounds much better. In my opinion, the use of a domain name aaaadaycare.com you're not missing anything. To be honest, you should use the services of the SEO services Miami, which will help you decide which domain name is best for your company. Be sure to make sure that your domain name goes to your website without any problems. The SEO company will promote your site to the first search bar, thereby ensuring good site traffic. I used their services when I opened my online store.
    Martinkatan
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Martinkatan » Fri May 28, 2021 4:27 pm

JackJoseph wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:53 am Personally, I like the second option, as it sounds much better. In my opinion, the use of a domain name aaaadaycare.com you're not missing anything. To be honest, you should use the services of the SEO services Miami, which will help you decide which domain name is best for your company. Be sure to make sure that your domain name goes to your website without any problems. The SEO company will promote your site to the first search bar, thereby ensuring good site traffic. I used their services when I opened my online store.
    My boss told me about this company