Can I work as a director of a company that sells products on eBay
  • NogChurchi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Can I work as a director of a company that sells products on eBay

by NogChurchi » Tue May 18, 2021 2:05 pm

If I am suspended from working on eBay, can I work as a director of a company that sells products on eBay without risking suspending the company's account? If I hand in my eBay ID card, stating my real name, but everything else is different, would that be OK?

• keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Can I work as a director of a company that sells products on eBay

by keilecpod » Tue May 18, 2021 8:50 pm

eBay is tricky. I think you should inform the company you are going to work for. Maybe they know some alternatives?
  • Fergall
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Fergall » Tue May 18, 2021 9:56 pm

eBay policy will never be understood by the society. My boyfriend tries to sell some things there, but it's an infinite circle: being banned, creating a new account. Considering your problems, I don't see you couldn't work as a director for a company that sells on eBay. One has nothing to do with another as far as I am concerned. I could be wrong. I know the perfect services https://ndandp.co.uk/director-disqualification/ that will help you with this matter. My family worked with this company for the last couple of years and they would never change it for the world. I hope you find your answers!
  • Pollardwilson
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Pollardwilson » Wed May 19, 2021 5:19 pm

The Noble Institution is home to a growing list of projects designed to benefit both the community and the individual, including the Noble Institution Health Division, the Noble Institution of Trading, and the Noble Institution of Production. Whether you’re looking for a better way to meet your medical needs through telehealth, a realistic pathway to financial freedom, or a community of movie industry professionals where you can connect, create, and collaborate, check out the Noble Institution!