Covid-19 vaccine side effects
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Covid-19 vaccine side effects

by LeslieBShaw » Sun May 16, 2021 4:12 pm

I got my first dose of the Modern vaccine yesterday, and oh my God, I feel terrible. Just a terrible pain in my body, a headache, chills, and my arm are so sore that I can barely lift it.
    DH felt the same way after receiving the J&J vaccine on Wednesday.
    I usually get bad side effects from a flu shot, so I was expecting this, but everyone I've heard from who took both doses said the first one was fine, but the second one really sucks, so I'm really nervous right now.
    Of course, I'll still get it, and I've never discouraged anyone from getting it because one day when I feel sick and lousy is light years better than actually getting COVID-19, but I wonder if anyone else felt the same way? I've been in bed all day and haven't eaten much.

• DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Covid-19 vaccine side effects

by DianaGibson90oXM » Tue May 18, 2021 7:34 pm

All of my friends who got the vaccine troubled with the same side effects. Dw. You'll be alright. Try to eat at least something and drink lots of water!
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Tue May 18, 2021 8:01 pm

Hey there. Covid vaccine is not your solution. It just prevents the heavier form of the disease. Don't be fooled by the media. You should take tests and wear masks all the time with or without vaccine. We don't know yet what is in these vaccines and what effects they have. It takes years to find something 100% harmless. Look after your well-being. Workout, eat healthy, sleep well. That's the key to a healthy lifestyle, without being terrified of world pandemics. Your body is totally capable of taking care on its own, it just needs a little puch from you. Anyways, everyone has their own decisions and opinions. Do what's best for you!
  • rjcrowart
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by rjcrowart » Sun May 23, 2021 2:22 am

I have gotten both doses but the only side effect I've had was my arm being sore for a couple days.

My roommate was extremely sick after his first dose; he had covid before, so the doctor said on my second dose that I would have the effects he did on the first since I didn't have covid. Been a week and my arm isn't sore any more. Still no sickness. I also got moderna.
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by ECarr1991 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:22 pm

Many vaccines are not exactly proven, so can have side effects like all medications. Don't overestimate everything that has come out in recent years. All of these are not completely safe, so you have to be careful. I was vaccinated, but it didn't stop the virus from ending up in my lungs. I had covid last year and was cured thanks to medicine like https://www.niclosam.com/. No vaccine will protect the human body from viruses, but there are really effective remedies that are worth trusting. I trusted them, and I was very happy with the result.