Crawl Space Cleaning
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Crawl Space Cleaning

by DianaGibson90oXM » Wed May 12, 2021 12:27 pm

I have a strong smell of damp in the house.What should I do?

LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Crawl Space Cleaning

by LeslieBShaw » Fri May 14, 2021 7:49 pm

I don't even know what to advise you
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Fri May 14, 2021 7:57 pm

DianaGibson90oXM wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:27 pm I have a strong smell of damp in the house.What should I do?
    you can find cleaning service
  • NogChurchi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by NogChurchi » Sun May 16, 2021 8:35 am

Dampness is very dangerous for the human body and even for our animal friends. If you postpone solving this problem, then very soon, mold spores will spread throughout the house. This is especially dangerous if you have some respiratory diseases and small children. If you can independently find the source of the spread of dampness, you can try to eliminate it yourself. I usually wipe the affected area with bleach and let it dry well. But if the dampness comes from under the house's base or in hard-to-reach places, it is better to ask for help from a cleaning company. The guys of the company https://crawlspaceremedy.com/crawl-spac ... al-way-wa/ work well, and they have a free diagnostic offer.
    dangarang
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by dangarang » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:44 pm

Hello! I am sorry to hear that: indeed dampness can negatively impact your health, especially your lungs' health. Therefore, if I were you, I would try to find out as soon as possible what causes the dampness. Also, I would suggest you clean your carpets professionally because they tend to absorb the damp. I happen to know and an excellent company that provides cleaning services. If you look up Greeley carpet cleaning, you will find all the information you need. I genuinely recommend it to you: my carpets have never smelled and looked better.