Which blackberry model was used in the Netflix movie close?
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Which blackberry model was used in the Netflix movie close?

by LeslieBShaw » Thu May 06, 2021 8:14 am

I watched the movie close today and saw that the main characters used blackberry phones. Can anyone say what model they were?

• IreneGrant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Which blackberry model was used in the Netflix movie close?

by IreneGrant » Thu May 06, 2021 1:16 pm

google it and see or see the comments under the movie.
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Thu May 06, 2021 1:20 pm

I don't know which model was featured in the film, but I think it's an advertisement. If this is the case, then under the movie itself on the official website there should be a link to the phone number. It may be that a phone ad is inserted in the movie itself, but some services don't have it. I've watched at https://fmovie.vip and I didn't come across any ads. Probably, if you look through netflix, this part will be in the movie, and in the service through which I watched the campaign, part was cut out. The service is free and there is no advertising, and you pay for netflix, and even with advertising.
  • IreneGrant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by IreneGrant » Thu May 06, 2021 2:02 pm

DianaGibson90oXM wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:20 pm I don't know which model was featured in the film, but I think it's an advertisement. If this is the case, then under the movie itself on the official website there should be a link to the phone number. It may be that a phone ad is inserted in the movie itself, but some services don't have it. I've watched at https://fmovie.vip and I didn't come across any ads. Probably, if you look through netflix, this part will be in the movie, and in the service through which I watched the campaign, part was cut out. The service is free and there is no advertising, and you pay for netflix, and even with advertising.
    Indeed, it may seem that this is an advertisement for the phone. In this case, there really should be a link to it under the movie.