New recipes for dough buns
  • IreneGrant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

New recipes for dough buns

by IreneGrant » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:20 pm

My child helped me make buns and scattered all the flour on the table.

• Fergall
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: New recipes for dough buns

by Fergall » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:33 pm

This is a common experience with children
  • DeirdreGlover
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by DeirdreGlover » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:34 pm

It's cool that you teach children to cook since childhood
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:35 pm

Could you please send me a photo of your table in flour? I'd like to assess how bad it is. I also often work with dough, but I am careful and never touch pages with dirty hands when I use flour, especially when the dough is moistened. What recipe boxes do you use? I've tried a few, and I can say that I like the ones from https://newbiedeals.com/recipe-boxes/ the most because kits from this store require the least amount of cleaning. The store puts them together in a very efficient and neat way, and so they take up little space. I hope this will help you and you will have fewer problems with cooking.
  • CholeBur
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by CholeBur » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:27 pm

keilecpod wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:35 pm Could you please send me a photo of your table in flour? I'd like to assess how bad it is. I also often work with dough, but I am careful and never touch pages with dirty hands when I use flour, especially when the dough is moistened. What recipe boxes do you use? I've tried a few, and I can say that I like the ones from https://newbiedeals.com/recipe-boxes/ the most because kits from this store require the least amount of cleaning. The store puts them together in a very efficient and neat way, and so they take up little space. I hope this will help you and you will have fewer problems with cooking.
    You just need to be a little more careful and that's it.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:25 pm

Guys, you're going to think I'm crazy, but I've gotta share a tip with you! So, I bought a juicer from diligentchef.com to obviously use it to get freshly squeezed juicer, but I ended up using it for extruding my dough, ha-ha! I know it might sound weird, but it's a must-try, believe me! When my sister-in-law told me about this trick, I was like, wtf are you talking about, ha-ha! Why would I put the freaking dough in a juicer? Am I insane or what, ha-ha? And look at me now, using it more for making the dough rather than making the juice. So, you should try it as well!
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Tue May 04, 2021 12:24 pm

Rougdab wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:25 pm Guys, you're going to think I'm crazy, but I've gotta share a tip with you! So, I bought a juicer from diligentchef.com to obviously use it to get freshly squeezed juicer, but I ended up using it for extruding my dough, ha-ha! I know it might sound weird, but it's a must-try, believe me! When my sister-in-law told me about this trick, I was like, wtf are you talking about, ha-ha! Why would I put the freaking dough in a juicer? Am I insane or what, ha-ha? And look at me now, using it more for making the dough rather than making the juice. So, you should try it as well!
    Omg girl, I've been doing this my whole life and all my friends would think I'm a weirdo!! Ha-ha!! So glad I'm not the only one!