Re: Preschool

by charli55 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:36 pm

The easiest way is to search the web. No other option
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:40 pm

charli55 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:36 pm The easiest way is to search the web. No other option
    Can't deny the Internet is a useful source. But in my case, my friends' experience helped a lot
  • CholeBur
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by CholeBur » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:22 pm

Choosing a preschool is not an easy process. I was seeking a proper place focusing on soft skills development as I was pretty concerned about socialization. My three-year-old son is quite a calm kid, so I wanted to understand that he would be totally fine with the environment. We are watching him adapting to this location in Elkhart for some time now, and we are cool about it. He has become more relaxed and friendly, often plays with other children, and the most important part - he likes it. Also liked this place because all the training takes place in games, which is easier to perceive for kids. And I guess our scheme worked. :D
    I'd say there are several essential points to count on:
    1. Try to find as many options as you can.
    2. Be based on your child's priorities and interests if he already has some. It can be anything like soccer or embroidering.
    3. Check on the school's curriculum and conditions.
    Just think from the side that kid has to be comfy there. Hope my experience will help you somehow. ;)
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:27 pm

CholeBur wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:22 pm Choosing a preschool is not an easy process. I was seeking a proper place focusing on soft skills development as I was pretty concerned about socialization. My three-year-old son is quite a calm kid, so I wanted to understand that he would be totally fine with the environment. We are watching him adapting to this location in Elkhart for some time now, and we are cool about it. He has become more relaxed and friendly, often plays with other children, and the most important part - he likes it. Also liked this place because all the training takes place in games, which is easier to perceive for kids. And I guess our scheme worked. :D
    I'd say there are several essential points to count on:
    1. Try to find as many options as you can.
    2. Be based on your child's priorities and interests if he already has some. It can be anything like soccer or embroidering.
    3. Check on the school's curriculum and conditions.
    Just think from the side that kid has to be comfy there. Hope my experience will help you somehow. ;)
    Hope it works! Mine is already too active :lol: Thanks for the clue