Music theory

by charli55 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:12 am

How did you learn music?

• NogChurchi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Music theory

by NogChurchi » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:04 pm

I was sent to a professional music school as a child. But I never became a musician.
  • DeirdreGlover
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by DeirdreGlover » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:56 pm

I learned to play the piano not so long ago. I didn't think I could master the instrument so quickly. I've been dreaming about this since I was a kid. But all the time, something stopped me. I was a professional dancer, and I thought it was my only talent. And once, during dinner in a restaurant, I was fascinated by the playing of a musician. It got me so hooked that I wanted to impress people in the same way. I found courses and decided that playing the piano would become my hobby. They explain the theory very clearly, and we spend a lot of time practicing. If anyone is interested, check here. I think after I finish the course, I'll be as good as the guy in the restaurant.
  • Rezzonto
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Rezzonto » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:12 am

very easy
  • Blackster
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Blackster » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:41 pm

Well, in general, I like to listen to music. I love many genres and styles of music, but I love electronic music as a priority. I am passive about instrumental music. But once I heard my friend playing the ukulele, and I was surprised. Very calm and cheerful sound. I fell in love with this instrument and wanted to learn it. By the way, it was recently. I found out where he knew, and he recommended a site(https://www.junumusic.com) where there is a lot of necessary information about the ukulele, how to use it, what is better to buy and how not to make mistakes. Now I am studying this question, so you can say I have not learned yet. But I wanted to share it very much.