Earn money on online games
  • NogChurchi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Earn money on online games

by NogChurchi » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:48 pm

I really like to use different codes in games, but they are often very hard to find.Have you used these codes in CS-GO?

• DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Earn money on online games

by DianaGibson90oXM » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:37 am

I search it in Google, or other websites like globalcsgo :)
  • IreneGrant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by IreneGrant » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:31 am

I look for fake matches and do money on it
  • EdinStops
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by EdinStops » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:34 am

I haven't played CS:GO for a long time, but I make a lot of money on betting. Two years ago, I deleted the game and started watching championships, since the level of my game wasn't at a high level, I would never have been able to get into esports and earn a living from it. When I started betting I was still inexperienced and lost a lot of money, but after a month I started earning a living. This happened thanks to various bonuses that I found on the Internet and that helped me earn money. For example on https://globalcsgo.com/gambling-sites/ you can find a couple of sites that will help you start making money on bets without investing. You can also find a lot of analytical articles that will help you analyze teams correctly and take money from bookmakers. Stop wasting time on games, it's time to earn money on them!
  • AlexWilliams
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by AlexWilliams » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:17 pm

There are lots of different ways to earn money online, these days. As for me, games are not the best option .
  • Rezzonto
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Rezzonto » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:21 am

Indeed, I know people who manage to earn money in games, but they do it for a long time. Not everyone can play for so long, and not everyone has such a gaming past. I think you need to pay attention to other ways of how to make 500 a month. My classmate earns money by selling her drawings on Instagram. She draws portraits of pets to order, prints stickers and pictures on T-shirts. And this is just one of the ways. Those who do not know how to draw can give master classes in other areas or run their blog. There are so many exciting activities where you can prove yourself. I hope you find your own!