Pledging on behalf of someone - credit card used twice
  • sacharya78
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Pledging on behalf of someone - credit card used twice

by sacharya78 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:30 am

I have backers reach out to me with these scenarios that I am not sure how to treat

1) One backer who has already pledged wants to gift a friend with a second pledge. Can she use her credit card information twice - one with her account and maybe one with her friend's account?
    2) If a backer A does not have a credit card. Can she ask another backer B to pledge on her behalf. The other backer B would then have to use his credit card information for A with A's account information and then collect payment from A later (by cash/check)
    3) If someone wants to get a particular reward multiple times - I am guessing that is not allowed in Kickstarter? Should she rather use the back without reward and maybe fill extra information in the survey that would be sent later?

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Pledging on behalf of someone - credit card used twice

by Cristina » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:12 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    greaseboi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by greaseboi » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:00 am

That's actually really interesting to find out as well for me. I might change my TJ Maxx card soon so I'm looking for better deals.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:04 am

Well, I'm not sure if you would be so happy to get a TJ Maxx at this point. I did a lot of purchases with them on their affiliated jobs and I never received the points that I was supposed to. Now, after spending $5000 on shopping and receiving nothing From a credit card that promises your lot is not an ideal situation, is it? I even had to look for TJ Maxx support numbers I need to speak with a representative and figure out what was the issue. Long story short, I had to argue with them over one hour on the phone until they gave me my points.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:54 pm

Rougdab wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:04 am Well, I'm not sure if you would be so happy to get a TJ Maxx at this point. I did a lot of purchases with them on their affiliated jobs and I never received the points that I was supposed to. Now, after spending $5000 on shopping and receiving nothing From a credit card that promises your lot is not an ideal situation, is it? I even had to look for TJ Maxx support numbers I need to speak with a representative and figure out what was the issue. Long story short, I had to argue with them over one hour on the phone until they gave me my points.
    Tell me about it. Spent over 2 hours getting a hold of them.