Rug care companies to join a huge network
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Rug care companies to join a huge network

by TwoforTwo » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:25 pm

Is it a great idea to make a network of small cleaning services in different cities?

LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Rug care companies to join a huge network

by LeslieBShaw » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:24 pm

Yeah, that's a pretty cool idea
  • Rachellina
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Rachellina » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:36 am

Oh, I think any idea for a connected network of any service is always a cool idea. You can also create a company that not only cares for carpets, but also think more broadly, right? For example, to create a company for the care of air ducts in homes that also provide carpet cleaning services, because this is also a great idea, huh? Let's say someone has a clogged air duct, electricity costs many times more money, and he can't even understand what the problem is. In this case, you can contact here http://metroductcleaning.com.au/. I have already recommended them to all my friends and everyone is happy, and I am even more than everyone else ;)
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:58 am

It is a brilliant idea, and you should implement it as soon as possible as otherwise, you risk your idea being stolen.
    Cleaning service is a fast-growing niche, and it is also a high demanded niche.
    I know what I am talking about, as even though I have not a cleaning service providing company, I know how much effort I had to put into finding such a company.
    Luckily, I came across this site: https://niftytilecleaning.com.au/carpet ... old-coast/ and found a specialized tile cleaning and carpet repair company.
    Since then, I collaborate with them, and I would like to say that they provide fantastic service.
    Asirg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Asirg » Sat May 15, 2021 8:08 pm

Floods can be devastating, especially when they happen unexpectedly. Not only do they threaten the structures and furniture in your home, but flooding can also flood your life with stress and anxiety. These haunting memories will likely stick with you for a long time afterward. This is why it is essential to work with a flood restoration company like this. They will make every effort to help you recover from the trauma that the destructive force of water has created.