Trading with Smart Accounts/Forex
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Trading with Smart Accounts/Forex

by MrOsborne » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:32 pm

In version 0.15, we enable smart account trading.
    How does it work?

Scripts now have the ability to check the exchange transaction and order.

When an exchange transaction goes to the UTX pool and then to the blockchain:
    Orders are checked by traders ' account scripts (if they are smart).
    The exchange operation is checked to the sender's checking account (matches s) of the script, if it is set.

• charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Trading with Smart Accounts/Forex

by charli55 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:06 am

Can you please send us troubleshooting information when this happens so that we can check? While in cTrader, press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T, paste the link to this thread inside the text box and press Submit.
    AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AbigailMcLeans » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:07 am

Oh, once I lost a large amount of money and it happened only due to an error in the application in which I was trading. I did not know that this was possible at all. The application just stopped working and did not respond to my clicks. As a result, I could not sell stocks of currencies on time and I lost all my investments at the peak of sales. It was very unexpected and unpleasant and after that I started looking for other trading platforms and after numerous reviews I came across forex trading. There I found all those functions that I did not have on other platforms and here I was completely confident in the reliability of this application.
  • Jack Palm
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Jack Palm » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:44 am

Hello everyone. I have been looking for a good platform that is easy to use and on favorable terms for a long time, my friends advised me https://cex.io/ltc-usd
    Imusta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Imusta » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:33 pm

what is a smart account?
    Imusta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Imusta » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:41 pm

If I am right, he is talking about smart money trading, which happens When general market conditions appear favorable, the Smart Money can then mark up the price of the stock. I am not too much into trading, because I started to trade less than 4 months ago, but I am learning every day more and more things, and I understand that I am getting better day by day. If you are interested, search for some good trading brokers and try your luck, who knows, maybe you'll manage to succeed.
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:16 am

Imusta wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:41 pm If I am right, he is talking about smart money trading, which happens When general market conditions appear favorable, the Smart Money can then mark up the price of the stock. I am not too much into trading, because I started to trade less than 4 months ago, but I am learning every day more and more things, and I understand that I am getting better day by day. If you are interested, search for some good trading brokers and try your luck, who knows, maybe you'll manage to succeed.
    I heard that this broker offers a lot of bonuses.
    hueycol
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by hueycol » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:01 pm

I don't believe that there are never any failures in innovative trading applications. Still, any code can fly off. It also happens that the program makes mistakes with the accounts. Or a platform that is too loaded starts to slow down, and all the people working there as traders lose both money and time. It's terrible, but I came across this. I am currently studying swing trading. This seems to be a more profitable business. I learned when I checked some swing trading strategies for actions when working with intelligent applications. Maybe you will also need to study swing trading. Well, good luck.