Can anyone direct Me to the Starter scenario for trade in the Forex market?
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Can anyone direct Me to the Starter scenario for trade in the Forex market?

by TwoforTwo » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:16 am

I'm looking for a starting Forex trading scenario that basically tries to predict something like EURUSD and then tries to place a trade based on the forecast at regular intervals (like once a week). It doesn't matter what the win-loss ratio is, because I'm going to reprogram it to work with an indicator that I personally like to use. Could someone here point me to such an existing scenario or a better match?

• charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Can anyone direct Me to the Starter scenario for trade in the Forex market?

by charli55 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:45 am

Hi Leonard.

You can use the Algorithm Framework to implement your ideas and emit insights according to your predictions.

You can combine multiple modules when you create a new algorithm: Alpha, Universe, Portfolio, Execution, and Risk.
    AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AbigailMcLeans » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:24 pm

and what is the scenario,
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:25 pm

It's never too late to start, even if you are already 30 years old, you can start earning with experience and a computer or phone from which you will be using Forex. But forex is such a thing where you can easily lose if you don't know how to trade. But you can learn how to make money at any time. And you can study on the website https://forexkings.com/ where you can get all the information you need that you need when trading money. The teaching will not be long as it is all very simple and easy and every person can learn. I devote 3-4 hours a day to trading and earn 40-45 dollars, and everyone can do that.
  • CleoFuller
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by CleoFuller » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:48 pm

charli55 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:25 pm It's never too late to start, even if you are already 30 years old, you can start earning with experience and a computer or phone from which you will be using Forex. But forex is such a thing where you can easily lose if you don't know how to trade. But you can learn how to make money at any time. And you can study on the website https://forexkings.com/ where you can get all the information you need that you need when trading money. The teaching will not be long as it is all very simple and easy and every person can learn. I devote 3-4 hours a day to trading and earn 40-45 dollars, and everyone can do that.
    It is exactly what I was looking for
    dangarang
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by dangarang » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:37 am

Hey, if you are new here I suggest you pass a trading course, this will introduce you more to the forex trading business, also, you can read a book called '' Technical analysis'', unfortunately, I forgot the author, but it won't be hard for you to find this book. There are a lot of automated trading systems that can work for you, even if you won't become a millionaire using this system, at least you will understand better how forex works. Good luck to you, and hope you will manage to succeed as a trader.
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:14 am

dangarang wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:37 am Hey, if you are new here I suggest you pass a trading course, this will introduce you more to the forex trading business, also, you can read a book called '' Technical analysis'', unfortunately, I forgot the author, but it won't be hard for you to find this book. There are a lot of automated trading systems that can work for you, even if you won't become a millionaire using this system, at least you will understand better how forex works. Good luck to you, and hope you will manage to succeed as a trader.
    I've heard about this book