soy, vegans, muscles & male health
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

soy, vegans, muscles & male health

by TwoforTwo » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:40 pm

There appears to be no clear clinical evidence that soy protein reduces testosterone levels or creates any estrogen-like feminizing effects in men. Well, that's what the internet said, but I was looking for the thoughts and observations of thinkers and P&B scientists on whether dependence on soy protein is harmful for maintaining male hormone levels.

• CholeBur
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: soy, vegans, muscles & male health

by CholeBur » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:01 pm

I don't think you should worry about it too much, any kind of product can have a negative effect on your health, but most of the time you have to eat a lot of it to see it. Unless you exclusively eat soy protein you should be fine.
  • CholeBur
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by CholeBur » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:34 pm

If you’re worried about your testosterone levels you should try and restore the balance. I understand that TRT is a risky thing, but that’s not the only way to increase your testosterone levels. There are certain supplements you could take to fix your hormonal imbalance. In fact some herbs and vitamins are proven to facilitate the production of testosterone in human body. For example red ginseng, magnesium, zinc etc. I recently did a bit of research to find a suitable food supplement and found Testogen. Is Testogen scam or legal? I looked up the contents and it seems legit, the ingredients are known to boost testosterone, so you theoretically you could buy them separately, but this supplement is way more convenient.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:36 pm

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:51 pm

I took soy protein on the advice from my friend. After a year of active sports, a healthy diet, and soy protein intake, I began to have complications with men's health. I was examined by many doctors, and they strongly recommended that I stop doing sports for a while. It was difficult for me because the sport was my life and without it, I would get fat quickly. True, I gave up the sport for a year, as I had no other option, but I found a way out of this situation. I completely excluded soy protein from my diet, stuck to the diet and found the best personal fitness device. While I was working, I used this little fitness machine to keep my muscles toned.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:41 am

Rougdab wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:51 pm I took soy protein on the advice from my friend. After a year of active sports, a healthy diet, and soy protein intake, I began to have complications with men's health. I was examined by many doctors, and they strongly recommended that I stop doing sports for a while. It was difficult for me because the sport was my life and without it, I would get fat quickly. True, I gave up the sport for a year, as I had no other option, but I found a way out of this situation. I completely excluded soy protein from my diet, stuck to the diet and found the best personal fitness device. While I was working, I used this little fitness machine to keep my muscles toned.
    Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
  • Kickstartermig
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Kickstartermig » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:55 pm

Hey guys - We are live right now with FORME - The modern-day supplement shaker. Seemed relevant to this thread, so thought I'd share!

No matter if your opting for soy protein, whey, collagen, etc. etc. we built FORME so that you wouldn't have to deal with poor performing, macho shakers. Check it out :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fo ... ent-shaker
    Imusta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Imusta » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:50 pm

I don't think that you should be worried about this. From what I know, the soy protein doesn't have anything with testosterone. Many other factors can influence the hormonal level, and soy protein is definitely not one of them. But I suppose that you are anxious about having problems with your hormone level. In that case, I can recommend you good Hormone Therapy for Men. This is the therapy course that my dad took when he reached menopause and had problems with the testosterone level. Take care, guys.
    Averyton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Averyton » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:02 am

Imusta wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:50 pm I don't think that you should be worried about this. From what I know, the soy protein doesn't have anything with testosterone. Many other factors can influence the hormonal level, and soy protein is definitely not one of them. But I suppose that you are anxious about having problems with your hormone level. In that case, I can recommend you good Hormone Therapy for Men. This is the therapy course that my dad took when he reached menopause and had problems with the testosterone level. Take care, guys.
    True,I also think that soy protein can't influence the hormone level.
  • RileyParker
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by RileyParker » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:18 am

Rougdab wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:51 pm I took soy protein on the advice from my friend. After a year of active sports, a healthy diet, and soy protein intake, I began to have complications with men's health. I was examined by many doctors, and they strongly recommended that I stop doing sports for a while. It was difficult for me because the sport was my life and without it, I would get fat quickly. True, I gave up the sport for a year, as I had no other option, but I found a way out of this situation. I completely excluded soy protein from my diet, stuck to the diet and found the best personal fitness device. While I was working, I used this little fitness machine to keep my muscles toned.
    I love it. Had it for few months but it's amazing