Unique canvas prints
    dangarang
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Unique canvas prints

by dangarang » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:04 pm

I know that there are a lot of online canvas prints stores but all the ones I visited had cheap looking paintings.
    I'm looking for something rare, something that will blow my mind each time I'll watch it.
    Where can I find such art?

Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Unique canvas prints

by Xanxan » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:08 am

I know what you mean. For me as well, it was kind of difficult to find a good place that gets the job done. Luckily, I found this online platform that sells great canvas prints. I was definitely impressed with the quality. I bought this present for one of my closest friends that was moving away soon, so it was such a sentimental gift. The painting was customed and I loved everything about it. The colours, materials, painting technique, every little detail was taken into consideration. Also, I got it for a decent price. You should definitely check it out, I’ll think this is exactly what you’re looking for.
    Newant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Unique canvas prints

by Newant » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:08 pm

Xanxan wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:08 am I know what you mean. For me as well, it was kind of difficult to find a good place that gets the job done. Luckily, I found this online platform that sells great canvas prints. I was definitely impressed with the quality. I bought this present for one of my closest friends that was moving away soon, so it was such a sentimental gift. The painting was customed and I loved everything about it. The colours, materials, painting technique, every little detail was taken into consideration. Also, I got it for a decent price. You should definitely check it out, I’ll think this is exactly what you’re looking for.
    My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks