by TwoforTwo » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:25 am

What wedding tungsten do you like?
    Would you use it on your wedding?

Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: wedding tungsten

by Emad785 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:36 am

As long as the ring is really Golden, I like it. I hate when people wear fake stuff...
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by TomSands » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:42 am

Wow, people really are different, I always hate golden rings. The gypsies that live near me wear a lot of gold, and I didn't want to be like them, so I started hating it. When I was buying the couple wedding rings, my ring was made of silver, and it is cool that you can get a silver wedding ring. I bought the rings online on a foreign site because the prices on the website were just better than here. We are buying everything online now, and I love it. Everyone can find whatever they want, and it is great we have all the opportunities to shop online now, I love it.
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:05 pm

great idea.
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:54 pm

I have read about tungsten before my wedding, and I didn’t like them. Firstly I agree that some of their advantages are: durability and strength. What I didn’t like was that compared to gold, tungsten is harder and gives a more harsh look. If you prefer these features, then you should choose them. We chose silver rings for our wedding from kspjewelry.com, and I think we made the best choice. They were the greatest I have seen before. However, everyone has their own desire and wishes.
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:45 pm

Rebelif wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:54 pm I have read about tungsten before my wedding, and I didn’t like them. Firstly I agree that some of their advantages are: durability and strength. What I didn’t like was that compared to gold, tungsten is harder and gives a more harsh look. If you prefer these features, then you should choose them. We chose silver rings for our wedding from kspjewelry.com, and I think we made the best choice. They were the greatest I have seen before. However, everyone has their own desire and wishes.
    I looked on their website now and I agree they have some beautiful jewels!
    AmaDeY1993
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AmaDeY1993 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:58 am

The best solution for a wedding gift is jewelry, so I think you should consider this idea because any bride or groom would love to get some jewelry from https://www.smgl.org/product-category/wholesale-sterling-silver-rings/ as a gift. When my sister recently had her wedding, I gave her rings and she was thrilled because she had wanted a set of silver rings for a very long time. She often does long nails and the rings are great with her nail stilettos
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:41 am

I don't care what material the ring I wear, even if it's the usual fake, gold or silver plated. I care how it looks on my hand. If the ring is beautiful and gives some personality to you, then why not wear it. Many of my friends are just as negative about any piece of jewelry other than silver. I guess I don't understand it because my tastes are rather unconventional. I adore rings, figurines, and bracelets with dragons. I think that nothing can be more beautiful and brutal than such jewelry. I don't think anyone would want to give such a ring for a wedding, but how cool they look.
  • Bubentruben
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Bubentruben » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:09 pm

Hello. I think that the most important beauty is in love and is reflected in the eyes. When a bride is beautiful, this is the first thing - her grooming, of course. And the second is her love and joy from this day. If she is really happy, then believe me, it will be a great joy for her to simply dissolve in her beloved like that. I think the dress just completes the look. I suggest you look at the site dream bridal - for some reason it seems to me that it will not leave you indifferent.