What is your day job? What is your passion project?
  • Emma-emma
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What is your day job? What is your passion project?

by Emma-emma » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:12 am

I'm a crowdfunding project manager, this is the latest project I'm running, anyone could give some suggestions for me, it's not good at present.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/el ... ref=9lgoko

• panyakush
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by panyakush » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:59 am

I am an artist, I have been working as a freelancer for the last 7 years. I prepared a project to run on kickstarter and meet into some difficulties, maybe I can find someone here who will help me.
  • amacias
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by amacias » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:31 am

I am a clinical research coordinator at a research clinic. I help facilitate clinical trials!

-T
    Skyguy41
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Skyguy41 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:35 pm

Hello, my name is Skyler and I am right now finishing my senior year of high school. I have always had a passion for business and have been wanting to be an online entrepreneur for a few years now. I am 17 years old and am planning to launch my Kickstarter within the next couple of weeks.

My passion project is starting my motivational brand called GOL. The first products I am releasing are motivational silicone rings called GolRings. I will release a ring with just my logo on it and other rings with motivational sayings on them. The first ring with words will say grind on it with a cool design. Users of my rings are supposed to choose a specific goal they have and bind it to their ring. Then when they are wearing their ring they will constantly be reminded of their goal and it serves as a helpful reminder to people. I already have samples and an order ready for after my Kickstarter which I hope s successful. I am looking for mentors/help so if you think my project is cool or have an idea for me please message me!
  • MackenziePhil
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by MackenziePhil » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:37 am

willitrue wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:19 pm I am working in the IT domain. I never thought that I will have computer careers because when I was younger, I didn't love this domain, it was boring for me. But something changed with time, I understood that there are different IT jobs and some of them need minimal skills. Now I am a project manager and I develop different types of apps with my team and it brings me a good income. Moreover, many people want to create something new and I have new projects all the time and now I am thinking to hire a new team.
    Can tell me more about it? Let's talk in pm
  • castommel
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by castommel » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:38 am

My day job is a paraprofessional at a library. I do most of what a librarian would do, but don't have a master's degree and do the job for less pay.
    NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH is a fast-paced semi-strategic game that encourages you to be a know-it-all in front of your friends and family by making as many connections as possible from the revealed name.

Back it here: bit.ly/not-confused2
  • Jos
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Jos » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:00 pm

What is your day job? What is your passion project?
    Last edited by Jos on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  • Daisy
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Daisy » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:21 pm

Hi, I am Daisy and I have just joined this forum :)

My day job is working part-time for various development organizations based in the UK

My passion project would be to work as an equity and inclusion trainer for companies and organizations- I hope I will be able to realise my dream over time
  • kdmerritt510
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by kdmerritt510 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:25 pm

My day job is working at a non-profit doing data entry and analysis. As day jobs go I actually really like it a lot! But my dream/goal is to become a full time musician.

My passion project (outside of pursuing music performance full time) would be to get really good at production/mixing and work as a professional producer/mixer for hire!
  • oakmag
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by oakmag » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:12 pm

This is a great question.

I am an attorney by day. Food writer for a local magazine on the side.

I decided that I was tired of writer for other people and it was time to publish my own work. I am currently launching OAK magazine. It is a culture magazine that covers the low country of the US.

http://kck.st/3ncpnyP