Humidifiers for growing weed.
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Humidifiers for growing weed.

by Emad785 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:53 am

I want to start growing weed. I will start with a few plants, and if it goes well I will continue. I read about humidifiers, is it worth buying one?

• charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Humidifiers for growing weed.

by charli55 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:47 am

When I started growing weed, I didn't have enough knowledge about it and so I didn't succeed.
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:48 am

Definitely worth buying.
    JakekeKe9
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by JakekeKe9 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:22 pm

I'm interested in the same issue, thanks for the answers.
    ingirma
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ingirma » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:19 am

Can someone here help me? I heard about discounts for weed seed. Where I can found something like that?
    NERV
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by NERV » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:17 pm

ingirma wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:19 am Can someone here help me? I heard about discounts for weed seed. Where I can found something like that?
    I can help you because for a while I was looking for something like that but I found very difficult a seedsman discount code. I am attaching the link here so you can see it. In general, I didn't think there were such discounts, but when I found out, I was pleasantly surprised. In addition, I did a trick and used the discount several times, which you can do too. At their site, I saw many interesting details and I recommend you read carefully to see how many opportunities it offers. I hope I helped you.
    ingirma
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ingirma » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:03 am

NERV wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:17 pm
    ingirma wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:19 am Can someone here help me? I heard about discounts for weed seed. Where I can found something like that?
    I can help you because for a while I was looking for something like that but I found very difficult a seedsman discount code. I am attaching the link here so you can see it. In general, I didn't think there were such discounts, but when I found out, I was pleasantly surprised. In addition, I did a trick and used the discount several times, which you can do too. At their site, I saw many interesting details and I recommend you read carefully to see how many opportunities it offers. I hope I helped you.
    Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Tue May 04, 2021 12:42 pm

Since you're intending to start growing your own weed, I suggest you start by buying high-quality seeds. The humidifier can come second in this case. I bought mine a long time ago, so I'm sure there are other new brands from which you can get a more performant one. If you're also interested in how to start all this, you could access this website https://farmerslabseeds.com/marijuana-seeds-ontario/. I usually buy my seeds from them, and I'm always impressed by their quality, prices, and promotions. If you're also keen on CBD oil, this is the right place for you to shop, ha-ha!
  • RebeccaKerr
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by RebeccaKerr » Tue May 04, 2021 12:44 pm

Cirrety wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:42 pm Since you're intending to start growing your own weed, I suggest you start by buying high-quality seeds. The humidifier can come second in this case. I bought mine a long time ago, so I'm sure there are other new brands from which you can get a more performant one. If you're also interested in how to start all this, you could access this website https://farmerslabseeds.com/marijuana-seeds-ontario/. I usually buy my seeds from them, and I'm always impressed by their quality, prices, and promotions. If you're also keen on CBD oil, this is the right place for you to shop, ha-ha!
    Since you've been using your humidifier for a long period of time, do you know how often it has to be cleaned/renewed? I bought mine not long ago but I think it's quite shitty cause it stopped working lately.