Short film made on a school campus made from recycled trash
  • endofthetelescope
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Short film made on a school campus made from recycled trash

by endofthetelescope » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:55 am

I launched my Crowdfunder 3 days ago and it is struggling to say the least.

In a nutshell it is a short film/ community project with a school whose campus is made from recycled material. Check the video:

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/sam-ream- ... short-film

I am inexperienced when it comes to this kind of thing, so I thought i'd take a crash course and see if I could see some results, but the project has failed to gain some traction thus so far. I can see where i've gone wrong, but any constructive critical feedback is welcome.

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Short film made on a school campus made from recycled tr

by Cristina » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:09 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Severun
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Short film made on a school campus made from recycled trash

by Severun » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:33 pm

The media is constantly talking about how important it is to recycle waste. Even at school, my children are shown films on this topic. In fact, only the correct distribution of garbage depends on us. Personally, I use the services of renting garbage bins from https://www.186needabin.com that distributes garbage itself. This makes the task of throwing out garbage much easier for me than before. I always order a 7-yard trash bin, and on my call, they pick up a full trash bin. I like that I am always served respectfully and the garbage bins are delivered on time, without delays. Also, I don't have any problems with the payment. I strongly advise you, if you don't want to constantly think about waste ulitization.
  • gaharit
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by gaharit » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:49 am

Severun wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:33 pm The media is constantly talking about how important it is to recycle waste. Even at school, my children are shown films on this topic. In fact, only the correct distribution of garbage depends on us. Personally, I use the services of renting garbage bins from https://www.186needabin.com that distributes garbage itself. This makes the task of throwing out garbage much easier for me than before. I always order a 7-yard trash bin, and on my call, they pick up a full trash bin. I like that I am always served respectfully and the garbage bins are delivered on time, without delays. Also, I don't have any problems with the payment. I strongly advise you, if you don't want to constantly think about waste ulitization.
    Yeah this topic is very popular today and I think this is very good! I also order a garbage bins from this company because of their good service
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:33 pm

The film looks good. I'd like to see a sequel
    Last edited by Xanxan on Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Asirg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Asirg » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:47 pm

I'm not a fan of this kind of project. I am not encouraged by films where the voice of the author speaks instead of the actors. It just makes the movie more boring. This movie looks good. You picked up a good light and I liked the thoughts you were saying. I like political films a lot more. Recently, I found sources that provides movies and series for free, and I just don't leave the TV. I have a free subscription to 123 Movies and I watch movies about politics almost every day. It's just that films of this genre are much more fun and interesting than short films.
    ingirma
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ingirma » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:36 pm

Asirg wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:47 pm I'm not a fan of this kind of project. I am not encouraged by films where the voice of the author speaks instead of the actors. It just makes the movie more boring. This movie looks good. You picked up a good light and I liked the thoughts you were saying. I like political films a lot more. Recently, I found sources that provides movies and series for free, and I just don't leave the TV. I have a free subscription to 123 Movies and I watch movies about politics almost every day. It's just that films of this genre are much more fun and interesting than short films.
    Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM