Making money with the help of Forex and stocks?
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Making money with the help of Forex and stocks?

by TwoforTwo » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:40 pm

Hi
    I've heard about a lot of successful stories about investing money in forex and stocks
    What's your opinion about stocks or Forex trading

• charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Making money with the help of Forex and stocks?

by charli55 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:32 am

you can try it but there is a big risk
    AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AbigailMcLeans » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:32 am

have you ever tried it yourself?
    AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AbigailMcLeans » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:33 am

Farming money has always been difficult for those people who want to earn money from it in an honest way and not by deception as many people like. There are many applications with which you can make money, but many of them are fraudulent and I understand that there are groups of people hacking such applications. Once I found such an application, I will not name it, but with the help of it I need to make money. And only after replenishing the balance and placing a bet, I lost and then 2 more times. Only then in the chat I saw that I was deceived and that I did not come there again. After that, I told the incident to friends. I couldn't get the money back, but they advised me an Investous site where you can really make money. Do not trust unverified sites and applications, but use it.
  • Seascorpion06
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Seascorpion06 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:25 pm

I tried that but if you have small capital dont
  • Morgan Lee
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Morgan Lee » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:20 am

I certainly did not advise you to try, they have a bad reputation. There are no reliable sources of making money, you better try something else.
  • Bedivir
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Bedivir » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:55 am

I completely disagree with the last reply, where the bad reputation from?
  • teslastar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teslastar » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:00 am

I don't understand what bad reputation some of you are talking about, it's not like it's a "normal" source of income, and of course, there are scammers out there, as there are in any niche of business, but that doesn't mean it has a bad reputation. Take it from a person whose only income during the pandemic has been forex trading. The key to all of this is to be interested in the domain and always keep on top of the market. I think I read articles and recommendations from here https://yihayihaa.com every day, which is something that helps me understand the mechanism a lot better. Trust me that it doesn't work just with luck, there is hard work behind every penny.
  • CarbonCore
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by CarbonCore » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:14 pm

I think it is a perfectly legitimate way to make capital but the risks are there. If you research your investments there is no reason why this wouldn't work. You have to leave your emotions at the door before you enter into the investing world and since the pandemic the market has came back strong and broke records. The market could have the potential for a correction soon due to the lack of correlation between real world and stocks world, however this is yet another opportunity to capitalise on.
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:44 am

Morgan Lee wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:20 am I certainly did not advise you to try, they have a bad reputation. There are no reliable sources of making money, you better try something else.
    Sorry, but I don't agree with you.
    I think investments in stocks are now some of the most popular type of investment, and they certainly don't have a bad reputation. Stocks are a popular avenue for investment, but it’s far from the only option. Depending on your needs, income and when you’ll need to access the money, you can take advantage of a variety of different investment strategies. These include putting money in a savings account, purchasing real estate or investing in bonds, precious metals and foreign currency. All of these investment strategies involve varying levels of risk and return. The company Monte Carlo conducted a survey in which it was found that most of those who consider investments in stocks harmful, they simply never invested. You are advised to try and then give your opinion.