Free eBook on Cycling/Endurance Nutrition
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Free eBook on Cycling/Endurance Nutrition

by TwoforTwo » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:32 pm

I've been writing about sports training and nutrition for years, a passionate project if you like. Check out the new book while it's free on Amazon through 1/7.
    BTW, what to do if I want to make my own ebook?
    How can I do this?

LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Free eBook on Cycling/Endurance Nutrition

by LeslieBShaw » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:07 am

After reading your book, I was immensely delighted, because I really wanted to plunge into the world of sports and feel everything for myself. Even though I was initially unable to install your e-book into my e-book, I still got mine because I use ebook creation tools to create a new e-book and read your e-book. I want to say that throughout the entire reading of your book I had only interest, and my passion has not completely faded away. Since I have not seen the publication of this author before, I can say with confidence that for the first time it is simply excellent. Looking forward to new works!
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:38 am

LeslieBShaw wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:07 am After reading your book, I was immensely delighted, because I really wanted to plunge into the world of sports and feel everything for myself. Even though I was initially unable to install your e-book into my e-book, I still got mine because I use ebook creation tools to create a new e-book and read your e-book. I want to say that throughout the entire reading of your book I had only interest, and my passion has not completely faded away. Since I have not seen the publication of this author before, I can say with confidence that for the first time it is simply excellent. Looking forward to new works!
    I agree with you, the book is awesome, also many thanks for the e-book.
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by ECarr1991 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:12 pm

The idea is quite interesting but the competition is really huge here
    AmaDeY1993
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AmaDeY1993 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:28 pm

Good idea. Especially considering the fact that e-books are especially popular right now. They are convenient and practical. They are convenient to take with you on trips (I agree that paper books are too, but e-books can also be read in the dark). However, I have noticed that smartphones are now replacing absolutely everything. It has become possible to read books even from the phone. I haven't read anything in a large volume in years, because at work I only have time for magazines like https://www.pdfmagaz.in/start/ . It's not bad entertainment, so I have nothing to complain about. On the contrary, I'm even happy, dudes.
    Last edited by AmaDeY1993 on Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:14 am

Your book is very inspiring and valuable. People in this domain will totally enjoy it! Currently, many services provide the possibility to turn your book into an ebook. I know about Calibre, it can convert your work and from just about any format. You can find more information online. Still, I use mytextbooks.org for some time, and I like all of its features. It has a variety of books and is very handy to use. Also, the price isn’t so high which, is relevant for me. You can try it. Anyway, good luck in the future!
    Lovala
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Lovala » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:23 pm

Angomod wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:14 am Your book is very inspiring and valuable. People in this domain will totally enjoy it! Currently, many services provide the possibility to turn your book into an ebook. I know about Calibre, it can convert your work and from just about any format. You can find more information online. Still, I use mytextbooks.org for some time, and I like all of its features. It has a variety of books and is very handy to use. Also, the price isn’t so high which, is relevant for me. You can try it. Anyway, good luck in the future!
    Ohh wow. I also started using this ebook some days ago.
  • MahyarS97
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by MahyarS97 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:35 am

Hello guys
    I am going to launch my first book project on Kickstarter and want to know if anyone from US can help me out

https://religiousatheist.cf

It challenges your brain with hard to answer questions then replies you back shortly or refers you read and think deeply

Please take a look!
    Thanks