Plastic bags
    Tuskane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Plastic bags

by Tuskane » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:19 pm

I need a lot of plastic bags for packing. Is there an online place where I could buy them?

ingirma
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Plastic bags

by ingirma » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:29 pm

It all depends on what you need plastic bags for. It's just that nowadays there are a lot of kind of plastic bags for various things.
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:38 pm

If you need regular plastic bags, you can ask for them at any supermarket at the checkout. Usually, online order, some specific type of plastic bags. For example, I quite often order Reclosable Bags. They are convenient to store various small things or put various food there. Every time I go to work, I take nuts and so that they do not turn into a homogeneous mass, I put them in reclosable bags. When my wife sews she puts all the needles in this bag and the needles do not pierce it. These bags can be useful in many cases. Write more specifically what kind of plastic bags you need.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:03 pm

Cirrety wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:38 pm If you need regular plastic bags, you can ask for them at any supermarket at the checkout. Usually, online order, some specific type of plastic bags. For example, I quite often order Reclosable Bags. They are convenient to store various small things or put various food there. Every time I go to work, I take nuts and so that they do not turn into a homogeneous mass, I put them in reclosable bags. When my wife sews she puts all the needles in this bag and the needles do not pierce it. These bags can be useful in many cases. Write more specifically what kind of plastic bags you need.
    Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:01 pm

Vote for a supermarket, but there are different types of stores, and some of them are pretty decent. Whenever I want to buy something, I just get in touch with menards customer service and this way I 100% will know about availability of a certain item.