Esports Betting
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Esports Betting

by TomSands » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:23 pm

What's the bet one to bet on? CSGO? Dota?

• MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Esports Betting

by MrOsborne » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:14 pm

I love to bet on CS , I love to watch professional teams fight against each other
  • CholeBur
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by CholeBur » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:20 pm

I think I know dota 2 well , do you know where I can bet on professional dota 2 matches ?
  • NogChurchi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by NogChurchi » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:27 pm

To place bets, it is not enough just to know dota 2 well , you need to know how esports teams play, what is going on in this area in general , and if you want to make money on this, then you need to know everything related to esports.
    My uncle does this and he taught me how to bet and always advised me, he recommended me https://tips.gg/dota2/matches/ on which I bet so far. CS GO or Dota 2 is not particularly important, the main thing is what you understand more! For example, I like both games , but I only bet on Dota 2 , because I don't really follow what is happening on the professional csgo scene
    And keep an eye on your money, dudes, don't bet too fast
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:36 pm

NogChurchi wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:27 pm To place bets, it is not enough just to know dota 2 well , you need to know how esports teams play, what is going on in this area in general , and if you want to make money on this, then you need to know everything related to esports.
    My uncle does this and he taught me how to bet and always advised me, he recommended me https://tips.gg/dota2/matches/ on which I bet so far. CS GO or Dota 2 is not particularly important, the main thing is what you understand more! For example, I like both games , but I only bet on Dota 2 , because I don't really follow what is happening on the professional csgo scene
    And keep an eye on your money, dudes, don't bet too fast
    I agree with you! It's not enough , it's quite a complex business, and you really need to know a lot before you do it
  • Ohohoholy
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Ohohoholy » Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:44 pm

I would say that Abed or Aim is possible, possibly Topson or Emo. Some of them can be attributed to the next chapter, but we are talking about one unusual match, so the choice is much wider. The same players die the least. Players from the CIS also like to play on the account, so you can even choose a GPK or Torontotokyo, if you are sure that they will not lose much https://ensiplay.com/. There is more information here.