Re: Binoculars

by dangarang » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:51 am

The long range ones.
    Averyton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Averyton » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:56 am

I have hunting as a hobby, so my favorite binoculars are the hunting ones. If you are interested I have the Carson, VP Series Binoculars, it's a good long range binocular. By the way, what's the purpose of your question, you want to buy a binocular for you? Because if you do, I can recommend you this website https://www.alloutdoors.com/best-binocu ... astronomy/, I found here the binocular that I have now, so I am sure that you can find something useful there too. Good luck, and have a nice one.
    Lovala
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Lovala » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:58 am

Averyton wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:56 am I have hunting as a hobby, so my favorite binoculars are the hunting ones. If you are interested I have the Carson, VP Series Binoculars, it's a good long range binocular. By the way, what's the purpose of your question, you want to buy a binocular for you? Because if you do, I can recommend you this website https://www.alloutdoors.com/best-binocu ... astronomy/, I found here the binocular that I have now, so I am sure that you can find something useful there too. Good luck, and have a nice one.
    Thanks for the info.