Cleaning the house
  • moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Cleaning the house

by moreau1991 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:07 am

Is it me or this is very frustrating? Everytime I start doing it, my energy goes down and I don't have the power to continue.

Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Cleaning the house

by Rebelif » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:44 pm

I feel you! I am the same .
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:36 pm

Haha, I had this problem at first but with the time you get used to this. Being a student I couldn’t afford to get a cleaning lady so every time I did it by myself. Well, the room wasn’t so big so it took me half an hour to clean it. Now, moving to an apartment with my friend, having lots of projects and exams we reached to a cleaning company she knows here in London. They acted very professionally and their work was at high standards. Also, what was important for us, they were affordable. We liked them! You can find them here end of lease cleaning West London.
    Imusta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Imusta » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:46 pm

Angomod wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:36 pm Haha, I had this problem at first but with the time you get used to this. Being a student I couldn’t afford to get a cleaning lady so every time I did it by myself. Well, the room wasn’t so big so it took me half an hour to clean it. Now, moving to an apartment with my friend, having lots of projects and exams we reached to a cleaning company she knows here in London. They acted very professionally and their work was at high standards. Also, what was important for us, they were affordable. We liked them! You can find them here end of lease cleaning West London.
    Is this service as good as you describe?
  • Bedivir
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Bedivir » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:56 pm

very nice service, thanks
  • teslastar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teslastar » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:57 pm

I'm sure it's a very common feel. I usually get super excited about getting work done and properly cleaning a whole room or part of the house. Then after I finish the fisrt task it's like I don't have any energy left in me to continue. I've thought about hiring someone to get some stuff done for me, but I just never got around to searching for a good enough company or ask people for advice. I overheard a co-worker talk about cleaning services in atlanta and I went on and asked more about them. That's how I preserve my energy now and they get the whole thing cleaner than I ever could.
  • Bedivir
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Bedivir » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:54 am

teslastar wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:57 pm I'm sure it's a very common feel. I usually get super excited about getting work done and properly cleaning a whole room or part of the house. Then after I finish the fisrt task it's like I don't have any energy left in me to continue. I've thought about hiring someone to get some stuff done for me, but I just never got around to searching for a good enough company or ask people for advice. I overheard a co-worker talk about cleaning services in atlanta and I went on and asked more about them. That's how I preserve my energy now and they get the whole thing cleaner than I ever could.
    Where can I find some more feedback?
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:15 pm

Cleaning the house is a pretty complex and tiring activity.
    I also had tremendous problems when it came to housecleaning, but now, I found the right tools and cleaning isn't a torment anymore.
    You may not agree, but housecleaning may be an easier activity in case we do it the right way.
    For example, on this site https://housebouse.com/, I found a few useful guides on how to clean the dirty laminate floor, or how to clean a carper like a professional, and so on.
    If you want your cleaning house activity to turn into a relaxing and full of pleasure time, then check the guide I mentioned above.
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:18 pm

BerryHorn wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:15 pm Cleaning the house is a pretty complex and tiring activity.
    I also had tremendous problems when it came to housecleaning, but now, I found the right tools and cleaning isn't a torment anymore.
    You may not agree, but housecleaning may be an easier activity in case we do it the right way.
    For example, on this site https://housebouse.com/, I found a few useful guides on how to clean the dirty laminate floor, or how to clean a carper like a professional, and so on.
    If you want your cleaning house activity to turn into a relaxing and full of pleasure time, then check the guide I mentioned above.
    Thank you for recommending this awesome site. I checked it and found a lot of useful information.
  • rathryann
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by rathryann » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:02 am

Oh, I can understand this. because I have followed this type of platform more, But I can trust only a service. It's a very popular Cleaning Service Sydney and most people are using this service. because this service can use all types of cleaning tools and working style is very great. I think you can trust this service.