Home TV experience
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Home TV experience

by JordanAvery » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:24 am

We want to upgrade our home TV experience because these days we're home almost all the time so we're watching TV a lot. We have three TVs and we want a subscription for all of them. Any recommendations?

• TPayne1983
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Home TV experience

by TPayne1983 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:58 pm

Did you try a Chromecast? This is a good device
  • Severun
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Severun » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:25 am

I'm as big a fan of watching TV as you are, so I understand you perfectly. I agree with the previous comment about the chromecast device, because it's a great device that you'll need. Unfortunately, I don't have much home TV experience, because due to hard work, I don't have time to watch TV. Recently on this forum, I found a way how to record on Ig smart tv, which turned out to be very useful for me. As I said earlier, I don't have much free time, and so I often miss my favorite TV show. This feature allows me to view the recordings at a convenient time when I am free. In any case, I advise you to learn the details of how chromecast works, and try it out in practice.
  • gaharit
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by gaharit » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:06 pm

Severun wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:25 am I'm as big a fan of watching TV as you are, so I understand you perfectly. I agree with the previous comment about the chromecast device, because it's a great device that you'll need. Unfortunately, I don't have much home TV experience, because due to hard work, I don't have time to watch TV. Recently on this forum, I found a way how to record on Ig smart tv, which turned out to be very useful for me. As I said earlier, I don't have much free time, and so I often miss my favorite TV show. This feature allows me to view the recordings at a convenient time when I am free. In any case, I advise you to learn the details of how chromecast works, and try it out in practice.
    My colleague advised me to try this feature, so I'm going to do it. I'll tell you my opinion later ;)
    KumiHO
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by KumiHO » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:49 am

I like to watch movies on TV, especially when the channels are playing good thrillers or dramas. That is, I do not always have time to watch TV shows because of the huge number of series. After work, I just want to get stuck in some heavy drama, live in the world of the main character, reflect on his dilemma and draw my own conclusion at the end of the film. Chromecast helps you watch movies, especially if it's a Chromecast with Google TV. But sometimes my girlfriend turns on the movies in another way. It simply connects the laptop cable to the TV screen and displays movies with 123moviesgo.ga on the screen. So we watched all the parts of SHREK and all the Harry Potter movies. Try this simple way of watching movies, if you suddenly need to watch something on the Internet. It shouldn't take you long, I'll bet ;)