Air compressors

by moreau1991 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:12 pm

Which air compressor is the best?

Imusta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Air compressors

by Imusta » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:27 pm

what do you want to say through the best?
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:32 pm

The best air compressor tool is that tool built in Germany or other European countries and never used on a public road, a new tool in other words. There are a lot of different Chinese air compressor tools available on the market, but they are not working properly, and even they are cheap, you'll manage to use such tools only once or twice because after that they will break. Visit https://kylesgarage.com/category/air-compressors/ if you are searching for a good air compressor. In my opinion, it is better to pay more, but for a quality product, than to pay less for a cheap product.
    Tuskane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tuskane » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:27 pm

Angomod wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:32 pm The best air compressor tool is that tool built in Germany or other European countries and never used on a public road, a new tool in other words. There are a lot of different Chinese air compressor tools available on the market, but they are not working properly, and even they are cheap, you'll manage to use such tools only once or twice because after that they will break. Visit https://kylesgarage.com/category/air-compressors/ if you are searching for a good air compressor. In my opinion, it is better to pay more, but for a quality product, than to pay less for a cheap product.
    thanks for the recommendations, I'll check it later