Re: First Kickstarter Campaigns

by Kragar888 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:38 pm

This is my first also, best of luck!!!!

• Outclass
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Outclass » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:29 am

Hi, I need help! I am looking for backers! Any tips or backers you know that would take a look at the campaign? Pledges have come to a stop.
    Any help would be great!! Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... 8/outclass
    TheBranded
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by TheBranded » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:38 pm

Hello all, I've never done this before, so here goes...
    I wrote a high fantasy novel that is set in the world of my RPG. If you like games and reading, this is perfect for you :)
    I have a small fanbase currently and I am looking to expand. If you wanna try a new game, explore a new world, or enrich your monotonous routine, I highly recommend my novel xD The game is currently in development, so you can't play it yet (unless you live near me!).
    Feel free to check it out!
    Enter: The Branded
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/th ... uprising-0
    Ask me about my Discord server if you want to play the game and join the community :D
  • Sahil23
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Sahil23 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:04 am

Hiiiii

Next week I am going to launch a completely new product. I have been working on it for two years. It is a crossbody bag with dual wireless charging (it charges your devices wirelessly by placing them into the bag & the crossbody also charges wirelessly by placing it on its pad). I think it may be a step forward for fashion & technology.

The question we (me and the team) are having is how to use the facebook group to increase interest? What content to upload? How to get people to interact?

Here you have the link: of the landing and the facebook group, in case anyone wants to take a look and give me his/her opinion. Feedback would be really welcome!!!!!!
  • Sahil23
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Sahil23 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:36 pm

Hey Guys

I am going to lunch this crossbody in kickstarter, but i have a question... I thought to lunch in one color, what do you think? I think black is the most neutral color for mens and womans, and we made it is perfect for all ocasion. But what do you think if the stick to the Classy Black or do we want to see come Colored Straps??

Thanks
  • Sahil23
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Sahil23 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:37 pm

Hey Guys

I am going to lunch this crossbody in kickstarter, but i have a question... I thought to lunch in one color, what do you think? I think black is the most neutral color for mens and womans, and we made it is perfect for all ocasion. But what do you think if the stick to the Classy Black or do we want to see come Colored Straps??

I attached to you the page:

Thanks
  • amacias
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by amacias » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:47 am

Hi everyone! A group of college friends and I recently started our first Kickstarter Campaign. As a team of 100% minorities, it is difficult to gain respect, resources, and opportunities in the business world especially since historically, minorities have suffered the most brunt in business. The lack of diversity continues to perpetuate this cycle of racial disparity in the business world. We are trying to change that!

Please have a look at our kickstarter campaign:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/th ... hedorm-app
  • MahyarS97
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by MahyarS97 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:25 am

Hello
    We have launched our project a few days ago on Kickstater called "Tara Massager Vest with Heating Function"
    Please take a look, share your opinion or support us!

https://bit.ly/Tarakick
    Thanks you!
  • MahyarS97
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by MahyarS97 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:37 am

Hello guys
    I am going to launch my first book project on Kickstarter and want to know if anyone from US can help me out

It challenges your brain with hard to answer questions then replies you back shortly or refers you read and think deeply

Please take a look!
    Thanks
  • Sahil23
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

First Kickstarter Campaigns

by Sahil23 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:59 pm

Hey Guys!!

Just Launched our first Kickstarter, An Integrated Dual Wireless Charging Crossbody bag for a truly seamless experience!!

Appreciate any support 🙏🏼🙏🏼

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sa ... wards_page