Does really no one like American Football?
  • Qpages
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Does really no one like American Football?

by Qpages » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:12 pm

Hi there,

I'm having trouble figuring out why my kickstarter is not getting any traffic.
    I thought all kickstartes would be seen bij thousands of people automaticly, but i only have 44 video views.

The kickstarter is about American Football formation learning cardgame.
    This should be intresting to some right?

Can someone tell me what's going wrong? I'm very new at kickstarter.

See my kickstarter here: http://kck.st/2O43fEE

Check out my project! http://kck.st/2O43fEE
  • VectorArcade
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Does really no one like American Football?

by VectorArcade » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:21 am

American football is in a rough spot right now with rulings and fans thinking the NFL has "gone soft"
    the sport has lost some of its gritty-ness in recent years. All in efforts to protect players of course. But i think most players know whats right and whats wrong in football. Most fans know too. the rules will probably work themselves out.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:51 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:26 pm

Of course, I am a fan, I think everyone down here is a fan, just not everyone is writing about that. I love NFL since I was a child and my father took me to different games. Back then, the industry was less developed and NFL was not as popular as it is today, with a lot of supporters, and a lot of money involved in this business. What can I say, if today you can easily find different NFL tips and rules you have to follow while assisting a match. Check out on the internet for more.
  • Kragar888
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Kragar888 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:37 pm

Best of Luck!!!
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:37 am

Angomod wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:26 pm Of course, I am a fan, I think everyone down here is a fan, just not everyone is writing about that. I love NFL since I was a child and my father took me to different games. Back then, the industry was less developed and NFL was not as popular as it is today, with a lot of supporters, and a lot of money involved in this business. What can I say, if today you can easily find different NFL tips and rules you have to follow while assisting a match. Check out on the internet for more.
    Really interesting article
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Tue May 04, 2021 8:06 pm

Honestly, I do not really like American football, as I do not even understand why they are calling it football. I would appreciate if it was called american rugby or something like that, but not football, that is hilarious. We all know what football is, and why it is called football, as we play it with our feet using a round ball, a football! I am a great football fan, and I am watching every single game of my favorite team: Chelsea Football Club. Tomorrow they have to face Real Madrid in the second leg of the Champions League semifinal, hope the guys are going to win the game. I won't be able to watch the game, I will have to watch the football match replays, as I am at work till late night.