CBD oil for kids?
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

CBD oil for kids?

by TomSands » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:55 pm

I’ve heard of a lot of people using CBD oil for ADD and ADHD and many other things their kids struggle with. Anyone use it? What’s your view on things?

• MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: CBD oil for kids?

by MrOsborne » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:07 pm

I honestly haven't seen that someone uses CBD oil to treat kids.
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Emad785 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:12 pm

I agree, we got relaxed with all this Marijuana legalization talk, and people might be going too far. I am really not sure if you should use any cannabis products on your kids... I still have no kids, so I can smoke as much weed as I want. It's really easy to do it now with all the online weed shops like . I get everything there, and it's excellent quality. If, and when I have kids one day I will have to stop smoking that much. When you have kids everything is much more serious, and you have to stop with weed. To return to your question, you should consult a doctor with this CBD thing.
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:33 pm

Even though I've never heard CBD oil has some side effects, I wouldn't recommend you giving it to children. I mean, I wouldn't recommend to anyone taking marijuana products without consulting a doctor, but especially you can not give CBD oil to kids without a doctor's recommendation. In addition, you may get a low-quality product so just don't risk taking marijuana products without consulting a doctor. When I had some health problems, I went to the doctor, and he recommended taking CBD, but he also recommended this online store , where I could buy only high-quality products.
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:10 pm

BigSamoz wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:33 pm Even though I've never heard CBD oil has some side effects, I wouldn't recommend you giving it to children. I mean, I wouldn't recommend to anyone taking marijuana products without consulting a doctor, but especially you can not give CBD oil to kids without a doctor's recommendation. In addition, you may get a low-quality product so just don't risk taking marijuana products without consulting a doctor. When I had some health problems, I went to the doctor, and he recommended taking CBD, but he also recommended this online store , where I could buy only high-quality products.
    I absolutely agree
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:48 am

Something new for me, I heard that people use CBD or THC oils to treat different diseases like depression, anxiety, insomnia, and back pains, but I don't think it is ok to administrate such strong preparations to a child. In general, you should use CBD or THC oils only after a consultation with your doctor, and only if your doctor recommends it to you. I've heard about the benefits of medical marijuana, but I don't think it is good to administrate those products to a child.
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:44 pm

Angomod wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:48 am Something new for me, I heard that people use CBD or THC oils to treat different diseases like depression, anxiety, insomnia, and back pains, but I don't think it is ok to administrate such strong preparations to a child. In general, you should use CBD or THC oils only after a consultation with your doctor, and only if your doctor recommends it to you. I've heard about the benefits of medical marijuana, but I don't think it is good to administrate those products to a child.
    I didn't know that, it is awesome that you can use those products to cure a disease
    virginuso
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by virginuso » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:35 am

Well, I can tell you how good CBD oils are just that I don’t think they’re good for kids, honestly. There would definitely be some age restrictions for CBDs