Covid-19 Killer
  • Sterly
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Covid-19 Killer

by Sterly » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:55 am

Yes, this title is used to get your attention. And no, this is not a clickbait. We created a UVC device - Sterly that is effective against Covid-19, which is only a small fraction of its power and advantages. While we are celebrating the potential vaccination and the end of the pandemic, we need to think beyond and prepare for anything that can happen in the future. That is why we are presenting you with this groundbreaking UVC device that is far superior than the existing ones.

Sterly, a torch-designed UVC sterilizer, can kill 99,9% of bacteria and viruses, as it is equipped with 265nm length UVC rays. The effectiveness of UVC light has been proved many times already, as well as this Covid-19 researchhttps://www.ledinside.com/news/2020/9/uvc_led_stanley, according to which 99.9% of SARS-CoV-2 is inactivated with 265nm UVC radiation with a dose of 5.1mJ/cm2. In Sterly we use the same light which means viruses can be inactivated in around 4 seconds at 5cm distance or 2 seconds at 3cm distance.

Another reason you should own Sterly is: You can reuse your masks multiple times by having Sterly disinfecting them, hence saving the environment and your money.

If you think it seems too good to be true, check us out on our ready-to-launch Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/st ... n=c6d791a8
    After months of working on Sterly, we have already a finished product. And now we want to introduce it to the world by reaching as many people as we can, so we can start mass production. As this is our first start-up, we want to hear opinions from different people.

We are launching on Kickstarter in a few weeks, if you are interested in Sterly or you want to support our project, we are welcoming you to click the follow button at our Facebook page: Sterly | Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/sterly.miacoplus/. We will keep you updated and will be glad to respond to any questions you have.

• outlaw1985
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Covid-19 Killer

by outlaw1985 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:57 pm

y'all saying the same stuff really who believes y'all anymore???/
  • bismarc123
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by bismarc123 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:01 pm

The vaccine is here, but sanitizers still play a major factor in this battle against covid. Good job!
  • BiggBoyy
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by BiggBoyy » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:56 am

• bismarc123
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by bismarc123 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:49 pm

The vaccine is here, but sanitizers still play a major factor in this battle against covid. Good job! As you said is better for us to be prepared for anything that can happen in the future. This pandemic showed us that we are pretty incapable of managing something like this. Understandable, but it's not the first pandemic this planet has ever seen. Anyway, I like innovation, business-oriented people :) They're the ones who'll get far in life. Sanitizers are the most wanted products right now, and people believe almost anything you feed them, to be honest. I wish you the best of luck with this new sterilizer!
  • Bedivir
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Bedivir » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:02 pm

bismarc123 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:49 pm The vaccine is here, but sanitizers still play a major factor in this battle against covid. Good job! As you said is better for us to be prepared for anything that can happen in the future. This pandemic showed us that we are pretty incapable of managing something like this. Understandable, but it's not the first pandemic this planet has ever seen. Anyway, I like innovation, business-oriented people :) They're the ones who'll get far in life. Sanitizers are the most wanted products right now, and people believe almost anything you feed them, to be honest. I wish you the best of luck with this new sterilizer!
    I wish someone else could send me his opinion
  • Workinon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Workinon » Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:45 pm

Oh, I am so sorry for your loss. I know it's hard to lose someone because of Covid, but time heals. I promise, but you have to wait for time to pass by. One of my friends lost his mother last year and was destroyed. That was the first time I understood how dangerous the virus was. Since then, I started caring for my family and me more. We eat a lot of natural food and vitamins and take some supplements. Usually, we buy niclosamide 500mg capsules. It helps us a lot. We feel fantastic now. I recommend it.