Programming implemented in healthcare
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Programming implemented in healthcare

by Angomod » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:18 pm

Do any such projects? I'm a programmer and I want my skill to help others. Do you know companies that do that or some ways I can do it myself? :arrow:

Apparat
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Programming implemented in healthcare

by Apparat » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:03 pm

I heard that these services are demanded now.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:09 pm

I saw that on market there a lot of IT firms that are hiring for working in the healthcare system with FHIR platforms. I think that you should find the best vacancy for you just googling for it. Five months ago, I also started to work in this domain. I am very pleased with it because it's an easy job for me. Also, it's high paid from my point of view for the volume of work I have to do. I work for these guys Datica Health. You could send them an email with your CV. I think that the answer will be positive because last week a few guys were fired.
  • Ohohoholy
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Ohohoholy » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:39 am

If you need to quickly create a website, then you should contact the north texas web design https://thecoderdev.com/ studio. Here you can get all services in the field of website design and development. The guys know their job well and do it in the best way. An individual approach and quality work is guaranteed for you.
  • streamathome
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by streamathome » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:09 am

Good idea! Thxs for u services
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:59 pm

I need an IT support servise
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:01 pm

I am sure that you, as a programmer won't meet any problems with finding a job. Programmers are highly demanded, and as I understood, the salaries are also pretty high. I have a small law consulting agency, and we also hired an IT support service. First, I did not want to hire such a company, but as it turned out, hiring such a company was crucial, as we had a lot of technical problems, and since starting collaborating with managed it services sydney, they always help us handle any issue, and this saves us a lot of time and money.
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:16 am

BerryHorn wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:01 pm I am sure that you, as a programmer won't meet any problems with finding a job. Programmers are highly demanded, and as I understood, the salaries are also pretty high. I have a small law consulting agency, and we also hired an IT support service. First, I did not want to hire such a company, but as it turned out, hiring such a company was crucial, as we had a lot of technical problems, and since starting collaborating with managed it services sydney, they always help us handle any issue, and this saves us a lot of time and money.
    I was looking for a company that provides such servises, so thank you for sharing your experience with us
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:30 pm

I didn't really understand your question... As a programmer, would you like to create a healthcare website that would help people in need? I would advise you to contact the software developers. Although if you are a software developer, then you can do everything yourself. However, you should decide in advance who you want to contact - a large IT company or a freelancer. In general, to learn more information, I advise you to read https://devoxsoftware.com/blog/average-software-developer-hourly-rate/.
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:02 pm

Apparat wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:03 pm I heard that these services are demanded now.
    Indeed, and very moneymaking as well