Campaign payment alternatives?
  • Skystar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Campaign payment alternatives?

by Skystar » Fri May 01, 2020 11:25 pm

I don't trust PayPal. They have arbitrary rules and regulations, and decide if and when to release your money to you.

Are there are other _recognized_, well-known payment processors I should consider?
    Last edited by Skystar on Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Campaign payment alternatives?

by Rougdab » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:27 pm

That's cool for sure. Now more than ever I would like to have several options other revolutionizing and allow me to do more than what the classic ones do.
    greaseboi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by greaseboi » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:34 pm

I totally agree with your statement mate. We had so many issues with my e-commerce business where clients disputed payments just because they felt like it. So services like PayPal really destroy your financial goals and work more like a setback than a payment gateway. Now many will argue that the vast majority of customers prefer PayPal and that you will lose money if you don't use it. I like to bring for such occasions the example of the ethoca chargeback service that I'm using And has increased my revenue 30% from what it was just by avoiding useless transactions.
  • Clothe It Hangers
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Clothe It Hangers » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:47 pm

interesting....
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:53 am

That's interesting, why don't you trust PayPal? Did you have a negative experience with them or something? I love PayPal for very fast money transactions and excellent customer support, here https://paypal.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html are their reliable contacts by the way. For now, I haven't find any better alternative to this payment service, for real.