Re: Insulation

by BerryHorn » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:32 pm

I think that spray insulation is the best
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:34 pm

I have not preferred insulation type, but I want it to be the best insulation. This is why I chose to hire a high-specialized company that can help me to insulate the house the best way. I moved to Parksville, British Columbia about three years ago, and we bought a pretty nice house here. The only problem is that the house was uninsulated. From the beginning, I thought it is not going to be a problem, but it was. Thankfully I stumbled on this site coastalpacificinsulation.com, ad found the company that could help me to insulate the house. They did their job very well, and I am grateful to them, I have such high-quality insulation.
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:58 pm

BigSamoz wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:34 pm I have not preferred insulation type, but I want it to be the best insulation. This is why I chose to hire a high-specialized company that can help me to insulate the house the best way. I moved to Parksville, British Columbia about three years ago, and we bought a pretty nice house here. The only problem is that the house was uninsulated. From the beginning, I thought it is not going to be a problem, but it was. Thankfully I stumbled on this site coastalpacificinsulation.com, ad found the company that could help me to insulate the house. They did their job very well, and I am grateful to them, I have such high-quality insulation.
    I also would like to insulate my house so is it worth it?