First kickstarter: pokemon enamel pins!
  • Fluffntuff
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

First kickstarter: pokemon enamel pins!

by Fluffntuff » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:23 am

Hi everyone!

I just launched my very first kickstarter to get these cute pokemon enamel pins manufactured :) They are discounted on kickstarter and will become more expensive when I sell them in my shop. There's even an extra discount for early birds!

You can pledge to get Pikachu and Eevee hard enamel pins, but that's not all! If the kickstarter stretch goals are reached, eeveelution pins will be unlocked and you can get those as well!

Let me know what you think, i can use the tips!

Feel free to go take a look and feel free to share! ❤️

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fluffntuff/pokemon-pikachu-eevee-and-eeveelution-hard-enamel

Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: First kickstarter: pokemon enamel pins!

by Xanxan » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:51 am

they are looking nice
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:53 pm

They are not just looking nice, they are awesome actually. Have you got any right now?! I have checked the link, and in case it is the actual price of 6 bucks ... well that is not that much as I expected however they are not cheap as well. However I must say that it is exactly what I was looking for. Honestly, I am already tired of the basic ones, and I could not find some proper pokemon enamel pins. I am a great fan of the Pokemon Universe, I still play some pokemon games from times to times. The one I am playing mostly right now, is the remake of the old Red and Blue game, called Pokemon Firered. The game is... nice, pretty good, however the older one is much better from my point of view. However, in case you are using the https://www.inversegamer.com/pokemon-fi ... and-hints/ cheats, the game is a hell a lot of fun! I been spending weeks during the lockdown playing it.
    Last edited by Rebelif on Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Tatyst
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tatyst » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:44 pm

Rebelif wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:53 pm They are not just looking nice, they are awesome actually. Have you got any right now?! I have checked the link, and in case it is the actual price of 6 bucks ... well that is not that much as I expected however they are not cheap as well. However I must say that it is exactly what I was looking for. Honestly, I am already tired of the basic ones, and I could not find some proper pokemon enamel pins. I am a great fan of the Pokemon Universe, I still play some pokemon games from times to times. The one I am playing mostly right now, is the remake of the old Red and Blue game, called Pokemon Firered. The game is... nice, pretty good, however the older one is much better from my point of view. However, in case you are using the InverseGamer cheats, the game is a hell a lot of fun! I been spending weeks during the lockdown playing it.
    Ohhh yeah, I see we are having a great pokemon enthusiast! I am also really passionate about them
  • Ardhare
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ardhare » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:43 pm

Hi cool pins bro, I dont know if you want but I can promote your project on my instagram stories if you want. I only have 650+ followers but I think it cant damage you, dont you think? But would you please promote mine as well?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/16 ... a-mask-pin

If you are on board, please let me know in my instagram: @ardhare