Shoes/Nike/Puma/Addidas
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Shoes/Nike/Puma/Addidas

by TwoforTwo » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:40 pm

Hi
    What shoes producer do you like and why?

AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Shoes/Nike/Puma/Addidas

by AbigailMcLeans » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:03 pm

I like all these companies because they all have cute models
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:05 pm

AbigailMcLeans wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:03 pm I like all these companies because they all have cute models
    I totally agree
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:06 pm

I really love shoes and I love different shoes, but NIKE sneakers for me is generally a separate topic, because I really like to wear them and I always lack shoes. I have different shoes in my closet, namely sneakers from https://www.grailify.com/en/nike-sb-dunk-releases/ , because this is my favorite shoe and for me it is very comfortable, and this is the most important thing for me. I recently really like sneakers with white soles, but these are not sneakers and I started to like such shoes after I saw these shoes on the members of a Korean group.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:21 am

NIKE!!! definitely
    Imusta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Imusta » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:23 am

My favourite is Puma for sure. They have very nice models of sneakers and the prices are a little expensive but I can afford them. I believe I have four or five beers from them and I’m very satisfied with the quality. I started to look for some new stores and I’m happy that I saw an ad about a sneaker store in NY which prices and models I like too. If you want some simple but stylish models you should definitely check their website.
    Tuskane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tuskane » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:28 am

Imusta wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:23 am My favourite is Puma for sure. They have very nice models of sneakers and the prices are a little expensive but I can afford them. I believe I have four or five beers from them and I’m very satisfied with the quality. I started to look for some new stores and I’m happy that I saw an ad about a sneaker store in NY which prices and models I like too. If you want some simple but stylish models you should definitely check their website.
    Yeah I shop from it quite often
    Kaji
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Kaji » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:47 pm

I'm crazy about Nikes. I rarely like shoes, but this company has won my heart.
  • Lillian13
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Lillian13 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:20 pm

At one time, I really liked the Puma. The only thing that annoyed me a little was that the sole began to peel off after some time. So, recently, I started taking Nike shoes. A couple of months ago, I got an yeezy 350. I dreamed about them for a very long time, and my sister fulfilled this dream. She gave me this model for my birthday. Now, these shoes are already three months old, and they look like new ones. If I washed them more often, it would be impossible to distinguish them from the sold model in stores. Everyone has different tastes in shoes.
    Last edited by Lillian13 on Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:39 pm

Lillian13 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:20 pm At one time, I really liked the Puma. The only thing that annoyed me a little was that the sole began to peel off after some time. So, recently, I started taking Nike shoes. A couple of months ago, I got an yeezy 350. I dreamed about them for a very long time, and my sister fulfilled this dream. She gave me this model for my birthday. Now, these shoes are already three months old, and they look like new ones. If I washed them more often, it would be impossible to distinguish them from the sold model in stores. Everyone has different tastes in shoes.
    Where can I find some more feedback?