Renting an office
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Renting an office

by TomSands » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:52 pm

Anyone renting an office abroad? How can you be sure that they will not scam you?

• charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Renting an office

by charli55 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:35 am

if you are renting on office abroad you should try to get some locals to help you
  • lysagrey
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by lysagrey » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:45 am

Yeah renting an office abroad is tough. I have been recently transferred to a new company branch in Singapore and one of my main tasks was to find a decent enough office since I have been in Asia before and I had an idea what it was like to live and work there. It took me a while to settle on an option because even though they talk English there when they see a white person they automatically think you are a tourist and do not take you seriously.
    I talked with some of my local friends and a lot of them suggested I look into the concept of serviced offices. I googled something in the lines of service office singapore since I had very little idea what it was and was actually stunned at the sea of information I discovered. After some research I talked with my boss and then went on to check out the potential offices. I visited close to thirty before I settled on the one I thought would be best. It's got a great location, has a buss stop and a train station a few blocks away and there's a 24/7 market across the street. Over all it's been very comfortable for the whole team so far. If you want some help send me a message I will get back to you.
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:52 pm

lysagrey wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:45 am Yeah renting an office abroad is tough. I have been recently transferred to a new company branch in Singapore and one of my main tasks was to find a decent enough office since I have been in Asia before and I had an idea what it was like to live and work there. It took me a while to settle on an option because even though they talk English there when they see a white person they automatically think you are a tourist and do not take you seriously.
    I talked with some of my local friends and a lot of them suggested I look into the concept of serviced offices. I googled something in the lines of service office singapore since I had very little idea what it was and was actually stunned at the sea of information I discovered. After some research I talked with my boss and then went on to check out the potential offices. I visited close to thirty before I settled on the one I thought would be best. It's got a great location, has a buss stop and a train station a few blocks away and there's a 24/7 market across the street. Over all it's been very comfortable for the whole team so far. If you want some help send me a message I will get back to you.
    Thanks for the information. I will check it out
    AmaDeY1993
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AmaDeY1993 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:04 pm

I, too, rent an office for myself and my employees, so I know what you mean.
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JOgden1987 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:02 pm

A foreign company requires an office to function fully. Even offshore companies planning to engage in certain activities must obtain a permanent residence permit in the country of registration. Especially if you know the benefits of a VCC company. The office must establish a real presence and get a financial, cryptocurrency, brokerage license. It can be a real or virtual office rental. The cost of the lease depends on the country, size/level of office, additional services. If you rent legally, having concluded a contract, you 100% guarantee that you will not be cheated.