House roof designs
    Imusta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

House roof designs

by Imusta » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:03 pm

I'm building my house and I can't decide about the roof. Which design to choose? Can you recommend me some modern roofs? The tech type of shit maybe :lol:

Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: House roof designs

by Xanxan » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:18 pm

There are many designs you can choose and go with. Have you set a specific budget? Also, what material you want to use?
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Good question. I had a friend who was discussing with me the other day what would be ideal for a house in Florida. For me, it matters more to have a proper installation rather than how it will look.I live in Arizona and I thought it's ok to go without ventilation till the crazy heats came to prove me wrong! Don't get me wrong, I was trying to save a buck or two. I then had to contact my best friend from St. Louis, and he was laughing at me as he recently fixed his roof and added ventilation for less than what I paid for just a simple roof installation. He told me he used https://www.cwcroofing.com/naples/ and after checking them out I might give them a call and see what they can do with my case.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:34 pm

ronton wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:30 pm Good question. I had a friend who was discussing with me the other day what would be ideal for a house in Florida. For me, it matters more to have a proper installation rather than how it will look.I live in Arizona and I thought it's ok to go without ventilation till the crazy heats came to prove me wrong! Don't get me wrong, I was trying to save a buck or two. I then had to contact my best friend from St. Louis, and he was laughing at me as he recently fixed his roof and added ventilation for less than what I paid for just a simple roof installation. He told me he used https://www.cwcroofing.com/naples/ and after checking them out I might give them a call and see what they can do with my case.
    I think that I've heard of this roofer. They are having some great offers at the moment and I have my wife nagging me to change our roof! Interesting.
    Newant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Newant » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:55 pm

I can recommend you use a slate for your roof. As I know, slate is a natural stone roofing product. Slate can be thought of as metamorphosed shale. The main constituents are mica and quartz, but there are typically many other minerals in slate. It looks good and has a wide variety of colors.
    I used this material 5 years ago and hired this company https://nswslateroofing.com.au/ to do the job. After all this time, the roof is intact as the first day they installed it.
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:35 am

Newant wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:55 pm I can recommend you use a slate for your roof. As I know, slate is a natural stone roofing product. Slate can be thought of as metamorphosed shale. The main constituents are mica and quartz, but there are typically many other minerals in slate. It looks good and has a wide variety of colors.
    I used this material 5 years ago and hired this company https://nswslateroofing.com.au/ to do the job. After all this time, the roof is intact as the first day they installed it.
    Thanks, my friend was looking for a good company to change the roof. Will try to contact this one.
    AmaDeY1993
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AmaDeY1993 » Fri May 28, 2021 6:23 pm

We renovated our roof some year ago. Frankly speaking, I was searching for a long time which company to select. I have read many reviews and advice on the internet about all local companies. Finally, I stopped on https://www.jacksoncontractingsite.com/roofing-contractor-in-noblesville/. For real I'm happy with this choice and the result that I got. They made their job fast and qualitative. They offer all the services linked with roofing. So they can repair your old one or replace it at all.