A Real-Time Strategy game, soon on KS
  • Yazhog
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

A Real-Time Strategy game, soon on KS

by Yazhog » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:43 pm

I'm part of the production team for a real-time strategy game called "Nost-Kartrah : Emergence" and we launched our Kickstarter campaign last weekend.

To give you an idea, this game looks more like "Age of Empires" but with a medieval and fantastic touch. It's a very competitive game.
    The player has to build a city as a king, manage its resources and create an army and especially to find the right strategy to defeat his enemy who is called to do the same on his side.

If any of you are interested in this project, can support us or know someone who could support us, feel free to share it with your friends, your family.
    Here the link to our compaign : https://urlz.fr/eVjP
    Do not hesitate to consult our website : http://nost-kartrah.com/

Any help will be welcome.
    Attachments
    Units.jpg
    Units.jpg (67.92 KiB) Viewed 1451 times
    dragons.jpg
    dragons.jpg (194.17 KiB) Viewed 1451 times
    chateau complet.jpg
    chateau complet.jpg (186.44 KiB) Viewed 1451 times

BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: A Real-Time Strategy game, soon on KS

by BigSamoz » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:22 pm

Indeed, ""Nost-Kartrah : Emergence"" seems to be a wonderful game, but I think that none of the video games I've ever played were as interesting as Minecraft.
    Besides the fact that Minecraft is incredibly interesting and attractive, it is also a pretty useful game that helped to develop creativity and designing skills.
    You may not believe that but as soon as you try it, you will realize that I was right, and Minecraft is a video game that worth your time.
    By the way, you can find interesting towny servers on https://minecraft.buzz/category/towny.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:00 am

BigSamoz wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:22 pm Indeed, ""Nost-Kartrah : Emergence"" seems to be a wonderful game, but I think that none of the video games I've ever played were as interesting as Minecraft.
    Besides the fact that Minecraft is incredibly interesting and attractive, it is also a pretty useful game that helped to develop creativity and designing skills.
    You may not believe that but as soon as you try it, you will realize that I was right, and Minecraft is a video game that worth your time.
    By the way, you can find interesting towny servers on https://minecraft.buzz/category/towny.
    Thanks for sharing the site minecraft buzz
    Tuskane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tuskane » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:31 pm

Real-time strategy incoming, nice. I like these kind of games, when you have to think about your next move, and only following the plot of the game. This is more specific to the online games and strategies, therefore I like League of Legends so much. After I came from military service, I lost the book where I was keeping accounts from different games, so I decided to buy league of legends account, because I want all the characters and skins, to be able to enjoy the game at it's maximum.
    Marigioshi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Marigioshi » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:31 pm

As I have never loved school, I would never enter a server like it. Talking about servers, I play only on minecraft new servers because it has a big variety of themes and a lot of people are playing it and it is more interesting when you play with others. Plus, in this way, I have made some new friends that I really value. By the way, when did you start to play Minecraft? I am really curious to find out, for example, I have started to play it in 2013 when I was 15.
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JOgden1987 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:50 pm

The only mass RTS of our time, the crown of Blizzard's genius, and the main cybersport discipline of the genre today. And all because there are no similar games among its peers in terms of quality of execution and development. So I hope you can do better than this game. After that, the people at fatladsays.com and I will discuss the awesomeness of this game.