Re: Vaping or smoking?

by BigSamoz » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:41 pm

well, for me it is basically same thing
    Hariver
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Hariver » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:04 pm

Yeah, basically vaping is also smoking. However we tend to think that it is not that bad as smoking simple cigarettes. Despite all those cases when the e-cigarettes exploded, or when a certain research proved that vaping isn't that great, as the smoke which we inhale still gets soaked by our lungs on the surface. Despite all this, it is still considered better than smoking. I have been a hard smoker for years, and recently i started to vape. To be honest i like it way more. It doesn't stink and the tastes are great. I got addicted to it so much that i am always looking for best tobacco vape review . However, i do consider vaping another kind of smoking, not that different actually.
    KylieShorta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by KylieShorta » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:17 pm

Hariver wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:04 pm Yeah, basically vaping is also smoking. However we tend to think that it is not that bad as smoking simple cigarettes. Despite all those cases when the e-cigarettes exploded, or when a certain research proved that vaping isn't that great, as the smoke which we inhale still gets soaked by our lungs on the surface. Despite all this, it is still considered better than smoking. I have been a hard smoker for years, and recently i started to vape. To be honest i like it way more. It doesn't stink and the tastes are great. I got addicted to it so much that i am always looking for best tobacco vape review . However, i do consider vaping another kind of smoking, not that different actually.
    did you try iqos? your comment made me think about trying vaping however i want to know what does iqos represent
  • progressgaming
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by progressgaming » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:05 am

I'd honestly say vaping rather than smoking because as far as I know vaping is less harmful to the body than smoking actual cigarettes. Also I'd rather be around people who vape because they tend to have better scents in the air haha. They're just not my cup of tea.
  • teslastar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teslastar » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:30 pm

Who would choose smoking? What benefits can it possibly have? I mean I saw a lot of people on here saying that they are the same thing, and I tend to disagree profusely. First of all, nicotine causes addiction, and while you can't find cigarettes without nicotine, you can vape perfectly fine without it. Secondly, the reactions between the chemicals in cigarettes are really bad for your health, and despite the fact that vaping is not without side effects, they are not as dangerous as quickly. Plus, vaping is much more fun cause there are a lot of products you can buy. I spend most of my time on https://vapemall.pk/ trying to find new flavors.
  • Arghus
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Arghus » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:03 pm

Both, and I am a huge fan of hookah, yeah I am gonna die young...
  • PenelopeEllison
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by PenelopeEllison » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:35 pm

Just vaping for me :). I quit smoking about two years ago in favor of vaping. I got my first device at https://pipesarsenal.com/at254-5pk-kang ... ls-0-5ohm/ and I still use it. I am not a big fan of the new devices which produce entire clouds of smoke. They'll never persuade me that a huge monolith heater could be safe for your health considering that it produces more steam than a fully smoked hookah. I prefer the small devices which are relatively safe.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:04 pm

To be honest I smoked iqos for two years and I dropped the idea because I start vaping. First of all it doesn’t smell bad like the cigarettes or the iqos. I found great flavours on https://www.vapetown.co.uk. Also I like about this site, that the prices are very reasonable and accessible to all the smokers. Some of the users asked about the iqos, and I would like to say that once you start vaping you won’t want to smoke iqos anymore.
  • moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by moreau1991 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:39 am

Rougdab wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:04 pm To be honest I smoked iqos for two years and I dropped the idea because I start vaping. First of all it doesn’t smell bad like the cigarettes or the iqos. I found great flavours on https://www.vapetown.co.uk. Also I like about this site, that the prices are very reasonable and accessible to all the smokers. Some of the users asked about the iqos, and I would like to say that once you start vaping you won’t want to smoke iqos anymore.
    Vaping is better.