Please help repay a loan to a bank
    Nikolai223
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Please help repay a loan to a bank

by Nikolai223 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:02 am

Hello! My name is Nikolai, I am married, 3 beautiful daughters are growing up. I live in Russia.

The bank requires almost 400 thousand rubles from us.

This happened because the bank in which we took a loan went bankrupt. And I thought that I no longer need to pay a loan, since there is no more bank. But the following happened, it turned out that another bank bought all the loans of this bank. And he informed me only after 2 years, when delays and interest accumulated.

The court ruled in favor of the bank and decided to pay the bank the full amount.

No one can be trusted in Russia. All banks lie.

Once again I hope for your help and I will be glad to any amount. Please help in my situation.

https://www.paypal.me/baranovnikolai

WebMoney - Z310475963433

https://gogetfunding.com/please-help-re ... to-a-bank/

Marketplace Digital Products - www.Digissi.com
    Please help repay a loan to a bank - https://gogetfunding.com/please-help-re ... to-a-bank/
  • loreldahlia61
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Please help repay a loan to a bank

by loreldahlia61 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:53 pm

At the Harris Family Law Group, we focus on providing our clients with the care and commitment they need from an attorney to process their domestic obligations. Whether you are seeking a prenuptial agreement for your upcoming nuptials or are seeking spousal support as the result of a terminated marriage, we will provide you with comprehensive legal guidance that protects your rights, while keeping your best interests close at heart. Domestic issues, including marriage dissolution/legal separations, civil unions, paternity testing, and father’s rights cases require a skilled and compassionate attorney who will provide the best legal resolution possible for your particular case. Located in Los Angeles, California.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:07 am

Hopefully your situation has been changed in your favor now, Nikolai! The amount is 5000 euros, huge money for Russia!
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:14 am

Dear Nikolai, we all support you and if the case is real hold thumbs up that everything went smooth. When I arrived in London, I had almost no money because did working permit documents. I needed two documents NINo and Tax Return documents. For three months I lived almost in poverty, but after that time I received everything and CC from the local bank. Immediately, applied to a new job and was accepted on the next day, lucky me. After some time and salary coming to my pocket was thinking to purchase a house, through mortgage system of course. I knew that signing unknown papers that nothing meant to me will be a big mistake. After Mortgage Broker Bristol consultation I choose a different way, more convenient. Three years passed and I’m very thankful for that decision.
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:24 pm

Hello, Nikolai, you are not alone here, and you shouldn't give up. With the help of a good lawyer, you can sue the bank and you can release yourself from the obligation, you have only to find a good lawyer. Even if you don't have enough money for that, there are a lot of different associations that can provide you with a good lawyer. For example, I have some friends from san diego bankruptcy attorney office, that can help you with free legal aid if the case is really interesting.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:48 pm

Angomod wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:24 pm Hello, Nikolai, you are not alone here, and you shouldn't give up. With the help of a good lawyer, you can sue the bank and you can release yourself from the obligation, you have only to find a good lawyer. Even if you don't have enough money for that, there are a lot of different associations that can provide you with a good lawyer. For example, I have some friends from san diego bankruptcy attorney office, that can help you with free legal aid if the case is really interesting.
    I am not sure in Russia there are such ONG's
    Smough
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Smough » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:43 pm

Should you have had so many children? If you can't, who is obligated to help?
  • PenelopeEllison
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by PenelopeEllison » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:47 pm

I read stories about Russia and am amazed. Yes, there are programs that help raise and clothe children, and they give money for each child. But how could you allow yourself not to be able to financially support your offspring? Why can I take out a loan and you write edullinenlaina.com that you have to give something to someone? Man, go to work. They are right to tell you that in other countries it is the state that creates poverty. Do you want to live like those other people at the expense of taxes? What do you want from us? How can we help you? Collect money and pay your credit?
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Jakondama » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:10 am

Wow.... this bank is shit
    Marigioshi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Marigioshi » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:11 am

If I were in your situation, I would solve the problem like this: you take another loan or mortgage on better conditions, pay your firs loan and now you calmly save a percent of your month salary to close this mortgage. If you aren’t sure where to take a safe mortgage, from my own experience I can recommend only https://www.maplemortgage.ca/. You can take both fixed rate or variable rate. A fixed-rate mortgage is a mortgage where its interest rate is locked in for the entire term and never changes. If interest rates change, your mortgage payments will stay the same. Fixed-rate mortgages offer predictability when it comes to your mortgage. You will know exactly how much your mortgage payments will be on each payment date. A variable-rate mortgage is a mortgage where its interest rate can fluctuate as the Bank of Canada policy interest rate fluctuates. When interest rates move up, you pay more interest on your mortgage loan. When interest rates go down, more of your payment goes towards paying down the principal amount.